Xtratime Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Giornata 17:Udinese-UC Sampdoria

the 1st game of da new year sees us travel to udine to play against udinese.udinese had a promisin start to da season but had lost steam of late and now lie in 12th place 3 points above us wid 22 points.they suffered a 5-1 defeat to milan in their last game.they r a very dangerous side though with quality attackin plyrz like quagliagol,di natale and floro flores.i hope we start the new season well as we hav some very tough games ahead :scared:.

FORZA DORIA

·
Premium Member
40,304 Posts
well, finally the serie a to kick off once again. but no doubt this game is a tough. it seems Quagliarella may not start it.

who will be the 3 main defenders for this game?

C4 mentioned "Campagnaro, Gastaldello, Bottinelli".. where is Accardi?
of course i pick him over Bottinelli.

good luck.:)

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
it seems Quagliarella may not start it.
I still remember our last game at Friuli and Quagliarella not celebrating his goals. Respect.

And I also remember our splendid win in Genova last season :happy: :D :party:.
It was 3-0, wasn't it?

We will see how it is going to be this time. I am curios because last season Mazzarri team had the best time from January to April. We were outstanding then. Maybe we will repeat it?

·
Premium Member
40,304 Posts
inler wil b absent for dem wich is gud news for us.i dont no who wil start in r defense yet kopite
then what`s your best lineup for this game? :)

I still remember our last game at Friuli and Quagliarella not celebrating his goals. Respect.

And I also remember our splendid win in Genova last season :happy: :D :party:.
It was 3-0, wasn't it?

We will see how it is going to be this time. I am curios because last season Mazzarri team had the best time from January to April. We were outstanding then. Maybe we will repeat it?
i do respect Quag, one of my favourite italian players, a dangerous striker who usually scores brilliant goals. i can`t decide whether i like to see him against samp in this game or not:pp.. but of course i don`t want him to score in this game in particular.;)

and while this game is the 1st for the team this year, be optimistic. ;):thumbsup:

kop :cool:

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Yesterday at the pre-season game we have won with Lavagnese 4:0. Goals from our strikers: Bellucci, Fornaroli (rigore) and Bonazzoli x2. Raggi played for us for the first time and Palombo seems to be back! We were changing formations like in the ice hockey :)

Sampdoria primo tempo (3-5-2): Castellazzi; Campagnaro, Gastaldello, Lucchini; Stankevicius, Delvecchio, Sammarco, Franceschini, Accardi; Bellucci, Cassano.
Sampdoria primi 15' secondo tempo (3-5-2): Castellazzi; Campagnaro, Lucchini, Accardi; Stankevicius, Sammarco, Palombo, Delvecchio, Ziegler; Bellucci, Cassano.
Sampdoria secondi 15' secondo tempo (3-5-2): Mirante; Campagnaro, Lucchini, Accardi; Padalino, Dessena, Palombo, Delvecchio, Ziegler; Fornaroli, Bonazzoli.
Sampdoria terzo tempo (3-5-2): Mirante; Raggi, Gastaldello, Lucchini; Padalino, Dessena, Palombo, Marilungo, Ziegler; Fonaroli, Bonazzoli. Allenatore: Walter Mazzarri.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
From this highlights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inOPR_evF58&feature=related

You can see we didn't create more chances then Udine. Good result for sure. It was Udinese who played home and should have won also they haven't won last 8 or 9 games so they should be worried. Friuli is not an easy place so getting 1 point may be promising start of the year. I am happy Palombo is back :strong: !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.