1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
40,304 Posts
sorry, but if samp will play as their performance last night against standard, genoa will win this derby. :lala:

some changes and reinforcement should be added to the team in coming 2 days.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
This time I trust in Palombo. He is comming back, he is a fighter and with our capitain we can win! No doubt Genova are favorites this time.

I just cannot understand why Mazzarri decided to use Cassano in the second half yesterday? Why? It was better to let him rest and be fully fit before derby...

·
Premium Member
40,304 Posts
i don`t agree with ya. you know well that this derby won`t accept any adventure from mazzari. Palombo hasn`t played for many games now due to his injury. so, to start him in this sensitive game won`t a good decision.

as for didn`t play cassano against standard liegue, i think mazzari dropped bellucci too. i wondered why he made such changes together. he might think see that the derby is more important.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
i don`t agree with ya. you know well that this derby won`t accept any adventure from mazzari. Palombo hasn`t played for many games now due to his injury. so, to start him in this sensitive game won`t a good decision.

After last two defeats I think we need an impulse. Palombo may be the one. In my opinion we need a change. After Cagliari and Standard Mazzarri has to find a new solution, not only copy this what doesn't work. IF ONLY Palombo IS FIT I am sure he should start. Even in the game vs.Catania, the one I have seen, we missed a quality in the centre of the midfield.

I don't like the idea that derby are more important then game vs. Standard. What can we win in league this year? In my opinion not much. I really don't care if we finish at 9, 11 or 13th place. Of course derby are prestigous one but now I prefer us to go through in UEFA Cup then winning derby. Of course what I would like most is beat Genova and go for the next stage in Europe. It still can happen :D !

·
Registered
906 Posts
LETS BEAT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

GENOA MERDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

COME ON MY SAMPDORIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GENOVA E SOLO BLUCERCHIATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

·
Premium Member
40,304 Posts
After last two defeats I think we need an impulse. Palombo may be the one. In my opinion we need a change. After Cagliari and Standard Mazzarri has to find a new solution, not only copy this what doesn't work. IF ONLY Palombo IS FIT I am sure he should start. Even in the game vs.Catania, the one I have seen, we missed a quality in the centre of the midfield.
well, i don`t underrate palembo at all. i know how important he is for samp squad on th pitch when he is completely fit... dessena should cover his position.

actually i can`t decide here.

I don't like the idea that derby are more important then game vs. Standard. What can we win in league this year? In my opinion not much. I really don't care if we finish at 9, 11 or 13th place. Of course derby are prestigous one but now I prefer us to go through in UEFA Cup then winning derby. Of course what I would like most is beat Genova and go for the next stage in Europe. It still can happen :D !
yea i do agree, the european competition competition is more important and i see that standard liegue`s game was more sensitive one for samp. look at the bad result which may cost the team to be knocked out of the it while the derby is considered more for the clubs` fans only this season while both sides won`t win the serie a title and won`t relegate to serie b too in my opinion. :pp

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Hey Kopite! Our discussion was quite useless :D as Palombo wasn't called up by Mazzarri. It looks like he isn't fully fit for derby.

I only imagine how hot place is Marassi right now. Only few minutes to the start...I expect this can be tight and thrilling game.

Come on Doria! Let's show who rules this city :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.