Xtratime Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we nw travel 2 reggina who sit 3rd from bottom on 12 points bt r gud at home while we hav been horrendous on r travels ............... i hope we can sumhw snatch atleast a point here as aftr reggina we will welcum sevilla in a do or die uefa cup and r morale is definitely low atm ..........

aftr reggina we will face fiorentina,roma,udinese and palermo ......... i fear we cud well b in da relegation zone in january unless we can sumhw win at reggina wich wud put sum daylite b/w us and da drop zone

FORZA DORIA

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Very imoprtant match, and we MUST win.
I hope Samp can forget about the match against Sevillia, because if we'll lose we can be at very awful situation.
Forza Doria!:)

·
Premium Member
40,304 Posts
Very imoprtant match, and we MUST win.
I hope Samp can forget about the match against Sevillia, because if we'll lose we can be at very awful situation.
Forza Doria!:)
then you may fight for the relegation spot because next games will be tough to win them. if reggina win, this means the gap will be only 1 point.

samp are now the 15th with 16pts while reggina are the 18th, 12pts.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
On the highlights that Doriani posted I can see we had plenty of luck in the first half and then some moments of magic in the second. So good we have won first away game in this season and we are scoring again ! :D A little bit of sun before Sevilla.

I love seeing Cassano dribbling two rival defenders at one moment. Priceless :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts