1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
I'm thinking about putting a $50 bet on Sampdoria and Villarreal to win. The return is around $300. Now, Cagliari are slight favourites coz they're at home, I was wondering if you guys think I should put the bet down.? Haven't really seen any Sampa games this season so I'd like the opinion of the Sampa fans or someone who watches them...

Cheers

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
I'm thinking about putting a $50 bet on Sampdoria and Villarreal to win. The return is around $300. Now, Cagliari are slight favourites coz they're at home, I was wondering if you guys think I should put the bet down.? Haven't really seen any Sampa games this season so I'd like the opinion of the Sampa fans or someone who watches them...

Cheers

away frm home betting on us wudnt b a gud idea :nono:............. at home we r strong bt away frm home we hav struggled ........... in r last away game against napoli we had a gud spell bt wer unlucky and dey wrappd thngz up by scoring da 2nd ........... i expekt da same in cagliari ........ rest who knws mayb we wil win and u cud win sum nice dough :musik::D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts