1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
----------------------
VS
-------

so for game 9 we welcum torino 2 da marassi.

TORINO FC:

position:14th
record: 2wins,2 draws and 9points
form:1 win [2-1 ovr atalanta yestrday] and 4 defeats in last 5 games.
key plyrz:bianchi,amoruso,ventola,rosina.

UC SAMPDORIA: we r rested ......we r at home ........... :fero: we betr win .......... oh and btw we r a position below torino [altho wev playd a game less :smileani:]wid 7 pointz frm r 8 games and nly a point above relegation :moan::scared:

FORZA DORIA

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
nice thread fats. :shades:

i think this one is a must win while it`s at home, also no needs for samp to miss more points these weeks. but no doubt it`s a tough game. :)

·
Registered
46,356 Posts
This game will be similar to the one with Bologna. The opponet will play a sort of 4-4-2 with 9 players (10 including the goalie) defending and one forward at a time as a bridgehead for the counterattacks. It will be difficult to score the first goal and it will be important not to concede a goal when Torino counterattack in the meanwhile.
Forza Sampdoria

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
This game will be similar to the one with Bologna. The opponet will play a sort of 4-4-2 with 9 players (10 including the goalie) defending and one forward at a time as a bridgehead for the counterattacks. It will be difficult to score the first goal and it will be important not to concede a goal when Torino counterattack in the meanwhile.
Forza Sampdoria
10 defenders hahah what the hell is that?
not only bologna and torino who tend to play with such form, i think genoa too tend to a similar way of playing. i saw their game against milan few weeks ago. they defended with the approx 8 to 9 players and 4 to 5 players from them support milito in the counterattack. they did that superbly.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
regarding to tactics.. what due think of ( 4-2-3-1 ) ?
i use it in the team which i play in :

-------------×-----------
×---------×-------×-------×
----------×------×-------
×------------×--------------×
-------------×---------------

we have succeeded in it more than 4-4-2 of course sometimes due to players abilities.. we tend to close the game then play on the opponents mistakes, and to make a brilliant counterattack. we won yesterday (2-0) and( 0-1) before it. ;)

·
Registered
46,356 Posts
10 defenders hahah what the hell is that?
not only bologna and torino who tend to play with such form, i think genoa too tend to a similar way of playing. i saw their game against milan few weeks ago. they defended with the approx 8 to 9 players and 4 to 5 players from them support milito in the counterattack. they did that superbly.
yes, whenever the opponent is supposed to be stronger or when there is an advantage to keep most of teams do it, no matter what is the formation they adopt. We do it as well, when needed, by defending with all players but Cassano. A few days ago Mazzarri talked about it and praised Bellucci for being good at defending as well as at attacking. Infact usually the two forwards alternate but at Sampdoria Cassano never do this so the other forward as to face some extra hardwork. The same happened in the past with Flachi under Novellino, Flachi did not defend at all. It's a concession made to the great talents cause it's supposed that they repay you with the quality.
In this game Sampdoria will be the team trying to perforate the wall, the way it happened with Bologna, whose wall resisted for one hour.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
i have never seen samp do such thing, i mean to defend with as many players as they can. they might defend with maximum 6 players. or let me say they a bit keep their form on the pitch 3-5-2 which becomes like 5-4-1.. if i`m not mistaken. :pp

btw, cassano never like defending even if the opponent is attacking by 11 players lol.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
unfortunately this game will be live only on sky sport.. i.e, only one channel to cover it.

lazio v catania
siena v viola
udine v genoa

are more favourite to be live on other channels which have the serie a rights.

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bellucci 85'

god bless u :thumbsup:

i was stuck watchn udinese-kirkitz of genoa ....................... it was a great game tho :undecide:

anyway we got 3 valuable pointz ............ forza doria :thumbsup: sum daylite b/w us and delegation nw

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Phew! Luck was definitely on our side today, as Torino had a perfectly valid goal disallowed, hit the bar, and were generally quite dangerous. By the sounds of it we only really started playing well after the disallowed goal, Cassano setting up good chances for Dessena and Padalino, before we finally scored with what sounds like a very nice goal by Bellucci.

The good news is that we're now above Torino, albeit still only 15th place. The bad news is that Lucchini and Sammarco both had to come off for injuries, I hope they're not serious.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
god bless u :thumbsup:

i was stuck watchn udinese-kirkitz of genoa ....................... it was a great game tho :undecide:

anyway we got 3 valuable pointz ............ forza doria :thumbsup: sum daylite b/w us and delegation nw
indeed..nice to admit about that genoa did well. :pp

·
Registered
823 Posts
I'm afraid we're just going to have to admit Genoa are going to finish above us this year...and with a player like Milito, that's not surprising...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts