Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
My belief is that Mr Ginola's depature may help Spurs in the long run. He is a superb player but the fact is that Spurs will not win with him in the side as they are not ready yet. They need another 3 years I feel to be contenders for major honours and I can't see Davide lasting that long.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Mr. Ginola has sometimes singlehandedly
gotten us important wins and points. He has all my respect. But time is against him and
he is not a player to build a team around, so
I believe he will leave us after next season.

If Rebrov and some other talented players joins us, I think it can be a great inspiration for Ginola and it could push him to play even greater.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i haven't seen etherington play yet...can anybody tell me how good he is..?? :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Etherington is 18 going on 19. He was bought early this tear form Peterborough for £500,000, but I think that this has to include some sort of International/game bonus.

This guy, I kid you not, is a real gem. He is a winger by trade but is equally comfortable in the centre. Expect this guy to be a big favourate in two years time (maybe even next year, who knows??

D

·
0 Posts
I am a great fan of Ginola. He is one of the most impressive player I have ever seen, a true genious. I had the chance to see 4 games at White Hart Lane, and he always made a fool of the right back defender.

I have seen a lot of games of the Premiership and La liga. I mean seen the games live (Bernabeu, Nou Camp, Wembley,..).

And the 2 best players to I have ever watched were David Ginola and Michael Laudrup. I am not saying they were the best and more effective though.

I would have loved if David had joined Real Madrid (my beloved club) when he left PSG. I am pretty sure it would have been a success.

D

·
0 Posts
You would think Ginola is good enough for the French national team right? why isn't he called in the team?

He's been a terrific player for Tottenham, but he wants to some prizes before he retires, which means he's got to look elsewhere, to a bigger club.

D

·
0 Posts
I think the Ginola issue is the same as the Roberto Baggio for Italy.

Both players are genious but they don't really know how to defend. And that 's something crucial nowadays.

Nevertheless I believe it's really a waste to have such terrific players left out :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts