Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
David Ginola has apparently told John Gregory that he won't be signing for Aston Villa as neither he nor his wife would want to move to Birmingham. Ginola has often said in the past that he loves London and it has always been said that if he were to leave for another Premiership club then it would be a London club.

There is also a suggestion that Ginola will change his mind if either Villa agree to pay him £3m a year, which equates to more than Roy Keane is making at United - he's either being extremely cheeky or just doesn't want to go.

So this is good news for you Natalya because you only wanted him to come for his looks i read :)

I think he still is a good player. He can give good crossess and make very successful dribbles and runs. But this is just what i see and hear from him over here ;) and you still have Nilis ofcourse !

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Well lets just say that I am not exactly heartbroken...we have enough old people in our team as it is!! And David was only worth the transfer money to make our team more pleasing to the eye! ;)

D

·
0 Posts
Well it's all over then, now Villa have interest in Aleksandr Semak - from CSKA Moscow, who?

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
I dunno...never heard of him either!!

Nice to see Villa aiming high as usual!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts