Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
He was particularly good against Le Mans on his very first outing (as starter) for Nantes, setting up Moldovan for the winning goal -France Football credited him with a 5 mark. Last Wednesday against Auxerre, he visibly had more difficulties to leave a mark on the match the moment the defenders started reading his game well after a couple of minutes of adaptation. But the fans already adopted him as he goes for it and looks very eager to fit in the new group -thereat he already succeeded.

Btw Bins -he's only on loan, right?

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm afraid not, Steph. Beveren would have no reason to do that, but Guillou wants a return on his investment, so they sold their star player in mid-season just like that.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yes, he's on a 6 month loan...with an option to buy
How better he plays..how more money we get.

Yapi Yapo, on 't aime.

·
Registered
303 Posts
binswhacker said:
K, thanks for the correction, mate. :)

But, in all honesty... this is a disgrace to do something like that. It's all about the money, huh?:rolleyes:
If you sell Mendoza...what do get in Brugge??? A bottle of whiskey and wine???
If Nantes aproves with such a deal (and it's nothing new, this kind of agreement) if they don't like him..he goes back to Beveren...but I think they will keep him;) pay.
Or do we got the let a starplayer go for free.

And what's excactly the disgrace?
I admit, I was very disapointed when I read the news.
But what would Yapi choose..if you can play against teams like Marseille, Lyon, PSG, Auxerre,...

I know what you think about Guillou, but he got the best future planned for his (our) players.

First objective, finacialy healty club
in the future...coming to get you and your club ;)

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mAd Artizt said:
If you sell Mendoza...what do get in Brugge??? A bottle of whiskey and wine???
If Nantes aproves with such a deal (and it's nothing new, this kind of agreement) if they don't like him..he goes back to Beveren...but I think they will keep him;) pay.
Or do we got the let a starplayer go for free.

And what's excactly the disgrace?
I admit, I was very disapointed when I read the news.
But what would Yapi choose..if you can play against teams like Marseille, Lyon, PSG, Auxerre,...

I know what you think about Guillou, but he got the best future planned for his (our) players.

First objective, finacialy healty club
in the future...coming to get you and your club ;)
True, but I don't totally agree, since Guillou has his hand in the money pot as well, and he's the one that fills his pockets on these guys.

I'm not saying Yapi can't go to France (though I do feel he deserves better than Nantes), but the reason was sold that it was just the first team that came across with a decent offer. So all of a sudden, in mid-league and with Beveren still in the cup, it's still crazy. Or would you tell me that the game against wouldn't be a lot different with Yapi and Yaya still there?

·
Registered
303 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts