Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If we want a new striker, how about going to Parma's U21 International Alberto Gilardinho. This season he has looked good, both with Parma and the U21 National team.

Im sure he really wouldnt be overly expensive and remember, Parma probably need to sell some of their players. If Delvecchio is sold or Carew's loan deal isnt made permanent, im sure Gilardino would be a VERY smart move, especially with his young age and ability to develop.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Yes he would be a good buy, I have a feeling Montella could leave this season :rolleyes: in which case I wouldnt mind us signing Gilardino or Fava :) to replace him!

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Deano said:
Yes he would be a good buy, I have a feeling Montella could leave this season :rolleyes: in which case I wouldnt mind us signing Gilardino or Fava :) to replace him!
I was thinkning more on the lines of Delvecchio leaving rather than Montella. Apparently Real Betis have offered 4 Million pounds for him. I love Marco, but he is getting on in age and he isnt being used much this season anyway.

How much do you think Gilardino would be worth?

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Giallorosso_01 said:
How much do you think Gilardino would be worth?
8m-10m or 10+ million euro's if you read La Gazzetta Della Merda....probably...that's the region they have been quoting in the papers anyway.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
FrancescoTotti said:
Even though they have heavy financial problems? I think that was a little bit too expensive...
The situation isn't as yet that we HAVE to sell...yes if we want to raise somefunds then yes but at the moment it looks like they are trying to raise it from other then selling players.

I think the price is fair...Gila gives 110% on the pitch every game...and can score goals if given a chance. He isn't touted as the next Inzaghi for nothing 8 million euro's for him would be more then fair.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts