Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Well i must admit that he took his goal amazingly well, but to be honest he was pretty horrible most the game. I hope he can recover his old form b/c he is such a great player to watch inside the box.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Gilardino and practical players with him will make him score more than 20Goals a season.

But less than 30goal-Pato.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Maybe 1 in Serie A and 1 in CL so far?
Perhaps you're right...after all 20 goals over the course of two tournaments is not good enough for a top class striker...so perhaps it should be '2/30'...

Giuliano - I guess it's up to you...

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
the goal was more important for his confidence...I think if we are going to see a game to game potent striker, it will be in the new year

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
1/20 SERIE A
3/10 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

he did superbly vs lyon last night. he is able to score some more goals in serie or ucl. emm he may score 10 in ucl. but, i predict him to score only 17 or 18 goals in serie a.:rollani:

at least he `ll show better impact as striker more than what did in milan.:)

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Ssssh, let's not make this jinx thread!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Gilardino netted against Slavia Prague in the Champions League qualifiers, scored a vital late equaliser versus Juventus in Week 1, provided a delightful assist for Adrian Mutu at Napoli in Week 2, and scored Sunday’s winner at the Franchi against Bologna. Sandwiched amongst this action he managed a double in Lyon’s imposing Stade Gerland.

Fiorentina’s new No 11 has demonstrated true mental strength to ignore Carlo Ancelotti’s attempts to keep him out the side, even if it involved the creation of strange new formations, cut his losses and leave Milan at the age of 26. This new season has seen him richly, and deservedly, rewarded. (C4)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts