Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently, according to the Corriere Dello Sport (the Gazzetta Dello Sport also mentions that negotiations are at an advanced state), Juventus has closed the acquistion of Gilardino. Parma intents to replace him with Iaquinta from Udinese and Di Michele from Reggina. Brrr.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Parma intents to replace him with Iaquinta from Udinese and Di Michele from Reggina. Brrr.
:howler: :howler: :howler: are u kidding?
Iaquinta his a Serie B player:yuck:
Di Michele is still ours if i remeber good...surely he's better than Iaquinta but....:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not kidding because its not my idea, you know. I do know that Iaquinta sucks and Di Michele will eventually over-dribble his way to Serie B if he doesn't learn to pass.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
You're always too fast with the news Amo. But still, it's probably true that Gilardino won't be playing with us next season. Neither will Frey, Ferrari, Barone, Marchionni... It sucks but what can we do? We're lucky if we're still in Serie A next season.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
If Juve buy him, he will most probably be loaned back out as Gila needs to be playing regularly not once or twice a month. Especially since it looks like he will have a career that will see him achieve greats thing.

Ofcourse if Juve sell Trez and Gila is the replacement then that's a different story.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
jack goff said:
Massimo Moratti : "One Marchionni and a French Frey please" " Do you accept Credit Cards"

:D
His credit is always accepted...along with the artificial inflation and interest...;)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
centaur said:
:depress: yeah ... my office is on the 17th floor and I feel like jumping from there down:depress:
:confused: we are on 4th place and it's great, so why ...?
:sigh: I'm lost ... sorry
Unfortunetly...we still don't have any owners...and hardly anyone has come up to put their hand up to say they are interested except for a few parties none of whom are stinking rich...one being an estate agency the other is thought to be a food Manufactuer (Could be anyone really, Parma is a food valley)

Until the club gets an owner, the only way forward I think is to compromise and sell...

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Bla bla bla. I can't be arsed by all this crap.

And if Gila indeed intends to be a top-class player in the future moving away now is stupid. He'd end up as just another Ventola. I don't really think this is his choice though.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
trezeguet is leaving, so i'm guessing gilardino will get his chance. but then again, zlatan, cavenaghi, vieri and even morientes have been rumoured plus moggi is extending di vaios contract. so who is to know whats gonna happen.

·
Registered
111 Posts
enola said:
Bla bla bla. I can't be arsed by all this crap.

And if Gila indeed intends to be a top-class player in the future moving away now is stupid. He'd end up as just another Ventola. I don't really think this is his choice though.

:( aha, it's quite resonable ...

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Gila is pretty much guaranteed first team football if Juve choose him as the replacement for Trez...

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Shít happens? Shít happens to those of us so stupid as to support this football team.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts