Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ryan Giggs commented Milan's brilliant performance against Deportivo, stating
that no one can stop the rossoneri from reaching a second consecutive final.

The Manchester United winger declared: "I watched the match between Milan and
Deportivo La Coruna on tv and I was very impressed by the rossoneri. They were
already my favourites to win the Champions League and yesterday's match
confirmed this. I can't see how anyone can stop them from reaching the final."

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Milan were simply awesome that night and from what I saw yesterday the rest of the teams arent as solid as the Rossonerris.Besides they have Sheva amongst their ranks and great players like him come forward on ocassions such as these.

Would take a monumental performance from the others to dislodge the current Champions.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
JKris said:
Now we have the Arsenal fans "Diavolo". ;)
:D

just not biase. i aint single minded and think my team is best in the world. when there is something better, i do admire it.

AC milan are the best team in the world currently.

·
Registered
497 Posts
If you ask me i believe that AC Milan will play in the Finals.. ( I may not like them, but they can play great if they dont get defensive) Milan - Arsenal i think.....

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Swiftwilly said:
yes they are, i think they will win the CL safetly
Got to trust your team, AC Milan Lost the World Final against Boca and they looked damn scared on last year UCL against Juve,
WE Real Madrid fear no one dude, be a man and trust your team which I rate as good as anyone.
Anything can happen in a final.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Alter Ego said:
Got to trust your team, AC Milan Lost the World Final against Boca and they looked damn scared on last year UCL against Juve,
WE Real Madrid fear no one dude, be a man and trust your team which I rate as good as anyone.
Scared? if being scared wins you the CL then I guess more teams should start using that tactic eh? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Originally posted by Alter Ego
Well i know you are not scared when you play in La Liga, you always know that the ref. will give you at leas one penalty kick ( or wait no, that wasnt eneugh against Bilbao :D )
Oh yea, and you are not scared cause, you play very, very crappy soccer, and you hope that Zidane or someone else will score....

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I think there's no doubting its gonna be a Milan-Real final, with Milan winning.

Although both have a good midfield and attack, Milan have the upper hand when it comes to defense. They played Deportivo without nesta, and with him back in the side its gonna be even harder to score against them. There has been talk of Milan buying Stam over the summer, and if that happens, we r gonna be looking at a great team with an even greater defense with a backline of

Cafu---Stam---Nesta---Maldini

Milan are my favourites to win the CL and i wouldn't be surprised if they go to the final next year too. They are the team to beat at the moment, 10 points clear at the top of serie A, by far the best team in europe at least, if not the world!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts