Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exclusive: Giggs Bound For Barca

04/01/2004. SoccerAge.com can exclusively reveal that Manchester United's Ryan Giggs will sign for Barcelona in the summer.

The Welsh international winger has spent his entire career at Old Trafford, but is to finally move on as part of Sir Alex Ferguson's end of season revamp.

The clubs have reached an undisclosed agreement for the 30-year-old, who will put pen to paper on a three-year deal.

The arrival of Giggs will be followed by Edgar Davids and David Trezeguet if Barcelona's president Joan Laporta gets his way.

(soccerage)

Do you believe he will leave United and move to Barca? I would be very shocked about this.... :(

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Handoyo said:
Delpi_Vanni_10; in case you didn't know, today is April's Fools day and everyone, SoccerAge included, is celebrating it. ;)
Hehe..... ;) :D
I am sure THAT is not because of April´s Fools Day....

·
Random Dropout
1,508 Posts
But there was a similar rumor a couple of days ago

I don't believe it but its not that crazy in the end,especially from United's point of view

D

·
0 Posts
Soccerage is a crap website. they've had that story floating around for a few days.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
When I read this news for the first time, I was really worried. However, then I read the posts over here and realised that it was really April fool's day when they posted that news. Well atleast I can see the funny side of the story :D.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Agreed with SwiftDick.

Cant see ryan going much further than 2006.

30 ears old, 13 seasons of top flight football obviously taking its toll-

I only believe he is in united best XI due to his DIMINISHING effectivness at creating a spark- he has gone backwards season by season and SOON it may be time

1 - 13 of 13 Posts