Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My birthday and Magnus Pehsson`s first ever game as Estonia NT coach.

Actually I`ve no idea, what team Gibraltar could be.
Btw drew 0:0 with Slovakkia example in their first ever official game

·
1st Tier Poster
49,683 Posts
yeah the Slovakia result is a bit scary. They have some decent British players and constantly try to recruit new ones.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,683 Posts
They have ex-Portsmuth player Liam Walker and Scott Wiseman from Preston North End, for example. Danny Higginbotham also played for them, dunno if he continues his career though.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
I knew it would be coming, after this one you've played against all European UEFA-nations and the Basque Country, well done!

·
1st Tier Poster
49,683 Posts
we took 1-0 lead from Kruglov's goal...overall we dominate but lack sharpness up front

very experimental lineup in this Perhsson's debut as a manager, the formation is 4-2-3-1

·
1st Tier Poster
49,683 Posts
other than the 2 goals we created almost no chances despite of all the possession, Gibraltar in fact had more scoring opportunities than us. not a very convincing game although it seemed we were happy with the bare minimum here and didn't aim to a goalfest.

·
Registered
42,727 Posts
You played them again and this time the result was 1-1. They seem quite good, guess you can expect them to be decent nuisance value in qualifiers.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,683 Posts
I had the game on in the background although didn't watch it very closely. We seemed to dominate massively in the 1st half and really should've won this match easily. Strange result.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts