Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
i did not expekt him 2 deliver so many goals eithr.i wanted us to somehow get acquafresh and was pretty disappointd wen he joind us :D

bt boy was i wrong .............. his runs + cassano's vision = :star:

this partnership upfront is da reson why we hav climbd up in da standings ..............

da fiorentina fans rated him pretty low .........esp. pavel :D ...............

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
da fiorentina fans rated him pretty low .........esp. pavel :D ...............
Booooooooooooo :notlist:

Well, I'm happy for him and for Samp. I would be pretty pissed if he performed such explosion in Genoa, Palermo or some other shitty club that were mentioned with him before!

·
Registered
46,815 Posts
I must admit: I rated him pretty low too. It looked like the typical forward who had the skills but could not hit a barn door. Instead it looks like he can. :drunk:

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Booooooooooooo :notlist:

Well, I'm happy for him and for Samp. I would be pretty pissed if he performed such explosion in Genoa, Palermo or some other shitty club that were mentioned with him before!
:D

imagine him play for palermo, udini or siena... :yuck:

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
I do predict from too much to come, he has been on fire because he has found some positive factors which help him.. e.g, playing a head of a creative player like cassano, he he plays regularly, he has an excellent touch in the box, he find the stability with sampdoriaaaa.. etc

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
imagine him play for palermo, udini or siena... :yuck:
As you've said in your other post, he found Cassano by you. Hard to say whether he would be so succesful without this magician support.

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
As you've said in your other post, he found Cassano by you. Hard to say whether he would be so succesful without this magician support.

yes ............ our managemnt thinkz he is "da future" of da club and we may be sellin cassano :frustrat: and i thnk he will do jackshit w/o cassano ...........

i thnk pazzini lacks real pace bt is a gud finisher :thumbsup:

·
Registered
46,815 Posts
yes ............ our managemnt thinkz he is "da future" of da club and we may be sellin cassano :frustrat: and i thnk he will do jackshit w/o cassano ...........
I think that Garrone would be very happy to keep Cassano but this time he can really do nothing but hope that Cassano stays in spite of the fact that he can move to a club who can give him more money and a chance to win something.

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
I think that Garrone would be very happy to keep Cassano but this time he can't really do nothing but hope that Cassano stays in spite of the fact that he can move to a club who can give him more money and a chance to win something.

and we wil jst sell him for $18 million ??? :mad:

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Yes, and give 5 to Real Madrid :nervous:

Anyway, no one knows what is in the head of Cassano and surely he is not a predictable person. Maybe he leaves us at the end of this season, maybe at the end of the following season, maybe he stays with us forever.

wat cums fr $13 million?:groan: doubt napoli will sell evn maggio fr $13 million :undecide:

i hope he stays wid us till he retirez frm futbol

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
I believe that as long as he has joy in playing for Samp, he will stay. Surely he has learnt a lesson in Real.

·
Registered
46,815 Posts
Corvino today: "We don't regret selling Pazzini. The full transfer was the one and only possibility cause the player wanted to leave. Besides, Fiorentina have always given him a chance"

source Lady Radio

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
actually we really can`t neglect the fact of cassano. pazzini finds great support and a bit from other players on the pitch.

also i can`t forget pazzini is very good poacher in the box, he proves that.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Yes, and give 5 to Real Madrid :nervous:

Anyway, no one knows what is in the head of Cassano and surely he is not a predictable person. 1.Maybe he leaves us at the end of this season, 2.maybe at the end of the following season, 3.maybe he stays with us forever.
umm, i would like to choose the 3rd choice. :flirt: :smileani:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Corvino today: "We don't regret selling Pazzini. The full transfer was the one and only possibility cause the player wanted to leave. Besides, Fiorentina have always given him a chance"

I beleive it wasn't that bad deal for Fiorentina, who would have thought Pazzini will start scoring lie crazy? 9 millions + Bonzazolli, who doesn't seems as uselss as I thought is a fair deal.

It's hard to regret a player, who most probably wouldn't ever do so well by us, just look at Maggio, surely he would never have done the same if he remained.

Not considering the circumstances, on the contrary I regret that Palombo hasn't stayed :excited:

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Pazzini is in the great form right now. He is a player who can win games for us. Like in the game vs. Roma he scored twice and he was very close to score third one at the end. We didn't have such a players, who can do something more, moment of magic which let us win the game in the day when rest of the team is just avarage. Now we have Cassano and Pazzini.

And the best is he is "just" doing the job of striker. Look at him - he has situation one on one he "just" puts the ball into the net. So simple........but not so easy!

·
Registered
46,815 Posts
I beleive it wasn't that bad deal for Fiorentina, who would have thought Pazzini will start scoring lie crazy? 9 millions + Bonzazolli, who doesn't seems as uselss as I thought is a fair deal.

It's hard to regret a player, who most probably wouldn't ever do so well by us, just look at Maggio, surely he would never have done the same if he remained.

Not considering the circumstances, on the contrary I regret that Palombo hasn't stayed :excited:
Yes, I agree. In the end you had Gilardino. More, Bonazzoli accepts the fact that he is a reserve, contrarily to Pazzini and Osvaldo, who definitely did not accept to be reserves.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts

i think that some circumstances help players somehow. like pazzini here. i think even mutu does find with viola team the better circumstances than with clubs like chelsea and juve.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts