Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Samp have swapped Corrado Colombo for Giacomo Cipriani of Piacenza until the end of the season. Does anyone know anything about him, is he any good?

Giacomo Cipriani carreer stat's:

Stagione . . Squadra . . cat. Presenze Goal
2003 - 04 Piacenza . . . B . . . 19 . . . . . 3
2002 - 03 Bologna . . . .A . . . . 2 . . . . . 0
2001 - 02 Bologna . . . .A . . . . 0 . . . . . 0
2000 - 01 Bologna . . . .A . . . 21 . . . . . 5
1999 - 00 Lecce . . . .. . A . . . . 8 . . . . . 0
1999 - 00 Bologna . . . .A . . . . 1 . . . . . 0
1998 - 99 Bologna . . . .A . . . . 0 . . . . . 0

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Once he was great and Juventus was intrested in him. Nowdays he is average and hasnt produced for long time. Samp should try to sign Luca Toni in Palermo instead.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Lennon said:
Respect. ;)

I hear he's pretty talented, though. Had him in Championship Manager once, scored loads...:D
Why not buy Tsigalko if we are going to talk about CM? He surely would score like 30 goals for Samp then.:strong:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Skogeta said:

Ary really your friend knows him??Wow...:tongue: ..this forum is a tabloid...
yes, she know him since the last season of Kenneth Anderrson in Bologna ( 98-99 if i'm not wrong):confused:
She's crazy girl! She's from Padova and 2 days a week she go in Bologna for follow the team!:eek:
She was friend(and she's still friend) with all players of the youth team, and she had a little story with Cipriani:eek:
I didn't believe her but she show me also the pics when she kissed him and these kind of pics! :eek:

·
Registered
46,037 Posts
Arianna said:

I didn't believe her but she show me also the pics when she kissed him and these kind of pics! :eek:
What kind of pics? :dielaugh: :glasses: :howler:

Anyway, very good deal. Finally we have a player who is a true reserve of Bazzani and maybe something more than a simple reserve. Colombo was an atypical player, a forward-not-forward, a freak, a player to release as soon as possible, and getting a player like Cipriani out of a deal regarding him, even if just temporarily (till now) is a kind of magic from Marotta. :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts