Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we informed you earlier, Dynamo Kyiv has signed Romanian International midfielder Tiberiu Ghioane. Last Friday he was officially presented to the media and fans at Koncah Zaspa.

Did you know anything about Dynamo Kyiv before coming here?
I didn't know about Kyiv much as a city, but was following Dynamo in International games. I was always of high opinion about this club. Especially after the great games against Barcelona 3:0 and 4:0 in 1997. I knew that Dynamo plays practically every year in the Champions League. So when I got an offer to join then, I have no hesitations.

Have you heard other offers?
Not really. But I do not regret that I got here. Very good team, everybody is very friendly.

Did Florin Cernat tell you anything about Kyiv before?
We know each other for a long time. He told me that he is happy to play in Dynamo. He feels here like being at home.

You played for Rapid Bucuresti before. Is there any difference?
First of all there is a difference in trainings. The loads are much higher here.

Who was your football idol?
I always liked Zidane. We is a great master.

Florin Cernat was standing nearby.

Lobanovsky once said that the player of your level can easily fit into La Liga or Serie A...
I am very pleased with his words. But the next few years I plan to dedicate to Dynamo.

How do you feel in Kyiv?
Valentyn Bialkevich: Very well. I even started understand Russian a bit. But trainings are still quite difficult. The level of Dynamo trainings is much higher, then in my previous club.

Did you take Dynamo offer immediately?
Instantaneously and with pleasure.

Did the level of the Ukrainian League match your expectations?
Ukraine has several teams capable of challenging the leaders. The last season confirmed that statement. And Shakhtar is simply a great team! Although I hope that we will beat them in Donetsk.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
David you are lame

How come your so happy a club from a country who has always been cold towards us are going to make big profits seeling our players? Would it of been better if Rapid and Dinamo made those big money moves, and then in turn they became more able to hold on to players. And why would you be so happy if Kiev beats Steaua??

You probably know I like Dinamo (our Dinamo) and want to see Steaua beaten as much as the next guy. But when it comes to international games, I'll always favor our teams over any other...I guess its what you call being patriotic...you know, that happy felling you get when players from your own backyard do well..

The move to Kiev is not a good one for Ghioane...he'll probably be sold for one or two million like some orphan and we all know he much better than that...

If you like Ukrainian clubs so much, maybe you should move on over there, and leave this forum to those who care about our own teams (and to those who don't use words such as 'dude' and 'kickass'...that really is lame)

·
Registered
25,382 Posts
I think David was kidding (kind of.. ;) ), but still, he has influenced lots of other people and now many guys from Canada dislike Dinamo and love Farul. David should become a politician... :)

I don't dislike any club, unless they're corrupted. I always cheer for Romanian teams and players.

·
International
9,682 Posts
How come your so happy a club from a country who has always been cold towards us are going to make big profits seeling our players? Would it of been better if Rapid and Dinamo made those big money moves, and then in turn they became more able to hold on to players. And why would you be so happy if Kiev beats Steaua??
Tha facts are that no ****ing Romanian club whatsoever [Farul included] can't sell a player with more than $ 5 mil. Maybe Steaua with Radoi or Fl. Dumitru but chances are small. Instead of this, I choose Ghioane to go to Kiev rather than some ****ing western club where he can just sit and scratch the ****ing bench. In Kiev he's got a first eleven spot and some fantastic training facilities [DK have invested huge amounts of $$$ in a training camp] not to mention that, let's face it for god sake, the Ukrainian league is far more advanced than our ****ty league, a league where a doped player is not suspended because he plays for Steaua [same will happened if he played for Dinamo, Rapid, Ceahlaul, Craiova and Gloria] but if he played for one of the rest of the clubs the LPF and FRF would make justice imediately so that they could receive positive media for some time. If you come in RO to see the ****ing sports news on ProTV they only show news about Steaua Dinamo Rapid and a bit Craiova mostly. :yuck: So don't gimme this crap. Moving to Kiev is a huge step forward!!!
Moreover, the RO clubs can't sell over $5 mil. unless they show their freakin' face in Europe. This means reaching the CL groups and not sucking big time there or reaching the UEFA Cup 4th round. And since we strugle with Polonia Varsovia and Skonto Riga we have NO chances!

The move to Kiev is not a good one for Ghioane...he'll probably be sold for one or two million like some orphan and we all know he much better than that...
That's the funniest thing ever read. So far, Dinamo Kiev have sold only 4 players and received abour $ 70 mil. for all of them. That's an average of $ 17.5 mil. per player.
Shevchenko was sold to Milan for $ 25 mil.
Kaladze to Milan for $ 15 mil.
Rebrov to Tottenham for arround $ 18 mil.
Luzhniy to Arsenal for arround $ 12 mil.

If you like Ukrainian clubs so much, maybe you should move on over there, and leave this forum to those who care about our own teams (and to those who don't use words such as 'dude' and 'kickass'...that really is lame)
I have thought about that and am still thinking.
The thought of quitting from the moderator is not strange to me.
Instead of kissing the Romanian teams corrupted I'd rather choose to say my oppinion, wheter you like it or not.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Now always, once and awhile there is gonna be a heated debate over something but there has to be a level of respect. The debate should be kept on the topic at hand. You shouldn't tell a guy to leave or personally insult him by calling him lame. I've made this board my home to get away from that kind of sh!t. I know that this is directed towards you Dinamo but its not meant as an attack just my opinion. I agree with some of your debate points and I agree with some of Davids. Davids style of arguing is very blunt and in your face, it may take awhile to get used too but once you do its a characteristic you respect. Anyways feel free to ignore me this is just my opinion

Peace out

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I probably shouldn't of called David 'lame'...someone else already had..just kidding..

But someone needs to point out propaganda being passed as insight...

And David..I din't mean that Kiev would sell him for 1 or 2 million...That's how much they are going to pay Tractorul or whoever owns him...

He could of played in the first 11 in other teams as well...

And the Ukrainian League isn't much better than ours...just a little..Apart from Dynamo and Donetsk, all the other teams are mediocre to say the least...There is a lot of corruption, just like in our league...and they are finding it very hard to compete with western clubs...The days when Dynamo would beat Barca 3-0 and 4-0 are long gone....

I really don't care about Kiev's infrastructure....what counts is the attitude...and Kiev is just an Eastern club who stubbled upon some good players...Apart from that they are just like the rest of us....

·
International
9,682 Posts
I have experienced some very uncomfortable encounters with the Ukrainians during my short 3 hours trip in Ukraine [at the border with RO].

Despite this, I must say that even if they're corrupted as us, noone can beat DK or Shaktar and enter the top two spots.

I'd love to see a RO club in the CL group but they must win. And I don't think they will at all.

Dinamo is very strong. They have summed up many of the EE talents [the most talented Ukrainians, Bulgarians, some talented Romanians, and so on].

An interesting fact is that DK's president is the president of both their LPF and FRF and despite this Dinamo Kiev is still struggling with Shaktar sometimes!!!
If our mioritical Gigi will be LPF and FRF president I'll bet that we'll have Piturca as a coach ans Steaua winning 30 out of 30 games in the league!

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
What? David leave? No way, dinamo, if not for David and Eclipse this forum wouldn't be here. And I agree with David, those players going to Kiev means that they are positioned for advancement to greater teams than had they stayed behind in Romania. And the more players we have playing top flight football in top leagues (as hopefully Cernat and Ghione will be doing once they transfer to Spain or Italy) the better it is for our Natl team. And the better our Natl team does and the more it is in the spotlight the more pressure will be hopefully exerted on our domestic league to improve..well the connection there might be admitedly weak, but that's what I am hoping anyway.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Heheh no need to get personal on each other guys. Esp you Dinamo. But I must admit I do like David better when he's pissed and he's posting ;)

oN this topic I'd have to agree with you David. DK is a smart club why would it be a bad move to move there compared to bench warming...

FORZA David & Romire :)

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Read an article today after Ghioane was presented in Kyiv. The Ukes consider him the next GICA POPESCU. As in Popescu the DM. I admit that's some HIGH expecations on the kid to be compared with one of our best players of all time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts