Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered how you get your rep up from National to Continental. I just wondered how long it usually takes. I'm in my third season with Wisla and I have had some European success. However, I'm still at National. I'd like to move to a bigger club someday.

·
*the drum drum*
42,585 Posts
You'll need to win trophies basically..

That said, winning an FA Cup or a league title in a bigger league is usually all you have to do, but in a smaller league it'll take more.. Maybe you'll have to take out the UEFA Cup?! :dazed:

Or, well.. You could make the move to a bigger league but for a smaller team. Then work your way up there and then make the jump to a huge club in that same league..

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I'll try that, I thought some of my success in Europe would speak for itself. Also, I thought my league dominance would help.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
That's weird, 'cause I got continental after one season in my Celtic story (well a season and a few months) after I won the SPL, League Cup, and UEFA Cup in my Celtic story and won England's two first qualifiers after I got the job post-WC. I think it was partly because of the UEFA Cup and partly because of the England job, so perhaps continental success (even the UEFA Cup) and international management can help.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm, I haven't really seen many international jobs available. Plus, I think the SPL has a high league reputation than the Polish. I think I saw in the data editor that the Ekstraklasa has a rep of 11 out of 20.

That being said, I've achieved minimal success in Europe, but is very good for Polish clubs. Hopefully by advancing in the Champions League, I can up my rep.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
I don't want to make another thread so I'll ask here. How do you get your ambition up?

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Yeah how does the ambition thing work? I win the champions leagues/leagues and still ambition will be 1 for years.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Ambition is a though thing to handle. It's pretty much about what you say on media I guess. And also in team talk. I've got it 0 in 2013 atm, but it raised to 6 for few months and in 2010 it was over ten. Also it probably depends on players you buy. (World-Class players etc. ;) )

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Yeah declaring interest in high profile players who might come to your club. Like West Ham and you want might want to buy someone like Maniche.

But it wouldn't work if you was someone like Yeovil and you declared your interest in Ruud..:D

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Eddie said:
Yeah declaring interest in high profile players who might come to your club. Like West Ham and you want might want to buy someone like Maniche.

But it wouldn't work if you was someone like Yeovil and you declared your interest in Ruud..:D
You'd be riddiculed for doing that :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts