Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as you all know I am new to this forum, well some of you are and many of you has made this forum a second home.

I am pretty sure that most of you (lazialli's) know each other now on this forum, but I would love to get to know you better. Its just that we in Lebanon have a craving for soccer in general, but there are not any existing Lazialli's here. Well there were those who loved Argintinean Football (when Lazio was the Argintenean Team ;). But these did not Love Lazio as a club only the players in it. And now is my chance to meet Lazialli's all over the world. I would like to get to know you better, so If you please take the time and write something about yourself, what do you do in life, how old are you, where do you live, and how did you become a Lazio fan and why. I think this would be a great way to get to know each other and create a beautiful Lazialli society...

Well as for me,
My name is Mehyar
I am 23 years old
I am an application developer for travel industry sofwares at a Worldspan Representative Company called Stargate Cyber Active.
I have been a Lazio fan since 1998 (the year in which Serie A started to be broadcasted to Lebanon) I never miss a Lazio match (if it is broadcasted) I would skip work for it. My dream is to watch Lazio at the Olimpico, I sometimes wish I could live in italy so that i can always go to the matches.... but i guess language is my biggest barrier. I have seen Lazio at its best in the Cragnotti Era, and have felt so disappointed for the financial crisis that nearly ended the club's life... But now it seems that there is hope and I hope things get better, we just have to have faith. I will always Love Lazio no matter what ...

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
ok then, here we go :)

i live in Belgium (next to holland & france),
i'm 20 years old, i 'm studying to become a teacher :)
i am a fan of lazio since about 97 or something, when Mancini was still a player, casiraghi & signori also....
then of course ravanelli, crespo, veron.... you name it :)

one day i hope to get married and move to italy, to live there, but i don't know when that will be.... well we'll see what time may bring us ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts