Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching WC is fun but making money out of this i guess is even exciting.As any smart bettor gets informed before the biggest football event for this summer, the first step within this big run will be to check
The statistics
* soccerstats.com
* soccerway.com,
* whoscored.com
The livescores
* flashscore.com
* futbol24.com
* nowgoal.com
The odds comparison
* oddsportal.com
* oddschecker.com
The news
* fifa.com/worldcup/news/
* brazil-wc-2014.com/news/
* goal.com/en/news/3790/world-cup-2014
* bleacherreport.com/2014-fifa-world-cup

In case you may have any other suggestions for info sites, feel free to add them here :)

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,319 Posts
Every time I have an Xcess of $5.00 I buy myself a bottle of wine, bets are for IDIOTS !!!!!

Dont WASTE your hard earned $$$, buy yourself a gift instead, you deserve it !!!!

·
Registered
43,238 Posts
Every time I have an Xcess of $5.00 I buy myself a bottle of wine, bets are for IDIOTS !!!!!

Dont WASTE your hard earned $$$, buy yourself a gift instead, you deserve it !!!!
What kind of wine do you buy, brah?

·
94,319 Posts
Turning Leaf, when on sale. Xcellent Californication wines in all their varietals.

Now, if U R really in the poor house, direct yourself to ANY Walmart and get their Oak Leaf for a mere $2.99 a bottle.(Also from the Californication State)

I am NOT that needy. :cap:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do agree with you guys not to spend money in vain, but still- why to get drunk (make a liver disease probably or get a hangover) when one can get money out of betting using his/her knowledge in sports. Healthy minds know how to use money wisely i guess

·
94,319 Posts
Wine in moderation, WILL NEVER give you liver diseases. It's the HARD :drunk: liquors that will do you in.

·
1st Tier Poster
47,984 Posts
I do agree with you guys not to spend money in vain, but still- why to get drunk (make a liver disease probably or get a hangover) when one can get money out of betting using his/her knowledge in sports. Healthy minds know how to use money wisely i guess
it's not easy...currently I'm on a good World Cup run though, having made decent money off both Italy and Spain. Last time in 2010 I got 13/1 odds for Spain like 15 months before the tourney, after they had already won the Euros and all.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I always bet on the outright winner of the Euros or the World Cup, I was right only in 2006, I have since forgotten what Italy's odds were back then though. I haven't made a profit by betting yet.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I didn't bet more than a couple of Euros though. I think Germany has a very good chance this year, but the odds are accordingly not so high. I like Italy(26) and England(34) as possible surprises.

·
Registered
68,888 Posts
Not sure about the outright winner yet, but willing to bet big money Aguero will be Golden Boot winner in that group Argentina has and relative "easy" route to semis

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I didn't bet more than a couple of Euros though. I think Germany has a very good chance this year, but the odds are accordingly not so high. I like Italy(26) and England(34) as possible surprises.
Yes, indeed Germany have many chances and i also back for them!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts