Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have to play it in both games of the week to get more experience in it, cause the last couple of weeks I've played CA in my friendlies and also in one leaguegame and I'm still only poor at it.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
It looks like Stamina has a part to play in being good at counter attacking, especially the strikers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Stamina has nothing to do with your counter attacking ability. stamina has alot to do with your pressing ability though.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
yah stamina deals with pressing and your team better have good stamina if they wanna press well.

for CA what matters is:
the total passing of your team (doubled) and the defending of your team....that is a number which is translated to like solid or exc or w/e

·
Registered
5 Posts
Actually lav it just deals with defenders. Their passing and defense with passing being twice as important. The rest of your team is meaningless.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thnx for the info guys. Now I know that it's pretty useless to play it, since my passing and defending abilities aren't that high.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Achmed said:
Actually lav it just deals with defenders. Their passing and defense with passing being twice as important. The rest of your team is meaningless.
really i though so but wasnt sure...so i said whole team..thanks for clarifying....

u are new....welcome...what league u play in?

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
CA = no good. check my most recent friendly for why.
i have a dominate midfield as i been training ever since (check my stats below ) many teams have played CA against me ( i wonder why :rolleyes: ) however they still dont seem to win? but that is maybe because i have good defense. if you are a heavy mid orientated team, have VERY good attack, or VERY good defense. i chose defense becuase my coach is defense minded :)

AIM = (attack middle) the strongest and i think most used new tactic out there becuase alot of people use 343. 343 with 3 quality strikers and AIM is just hell i swear. to deal with this you MUST have 3 CB who are as quality. hard i say. most effective of the new tactics is this i believe :star:

AOW = (attack wing) its good if you have good quality wingers, however the lack of defense in the middle is not very good? midfield has just as much or more players then on wing. wingers have about 2 wingers on each side, and IF you choose to attack with your wind backs. mids you have 2 midfielders, and 1 or 2 CB depending on your team. if you have 1 CB and you play this tactic, be sure that if your opponent is quality he will rush through your middle. sure this is good tactic if you have good winger, but AIM much better.

Pressing = ok i have never used this, but according to my U20 coach in my nation, its a extremly good tactic if your defenders are good and all your players excellent stamina. he constantly wins with good margins and opponents do not score at all.

Normal = what i use and will use for the foreseeable future. with the introduction of all these new tacitcs, everyone is kinda "rushing to use them" without really thinking about normal. what is so bad about normal? nothing? why not use it then. ;)

but it really depends on your team.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
AIM is too much of a defensive loss

if i use it my normal
formidable- outstanding- outstanding

drops to like

excellent-formid-formid

and the central boost is marginal...

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
YES it is a defensive loss, however AIM is for teams with crazy attack. for example i had a guy in my league who has mythical, supternatual and word class attack. he chooses AIM and basically he outscores his deficit. basically like the old brazil. just score score score and hopefully opponent team wont score as much.

still ....
normal > AIM > AIW > CA and never tried pressing ;)

but really, these things i stress depends on your team and your opponent

1 - 12 of 12 Posts