Xtratime Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arsenal are offering their supporters the opportunity to have their photograph taken with the Premier League and F.A. Cup trophies.

All supporters are required to book for an appointment on telephone number 020 7704 4500 - phone lines will be open on Monday 20th May 2002 until Friday 24th May 2002 between 9am and 5pm.

Fans will have a choice of time and day to arrive on a first come/first served basis.

The photoshoots will be from Monday 27th May 2002 to Tuesday 4th June 2002 (inclusive), with the first photo session at 9.30am and the last at 6pm.

The digital photographs will cost £18 per photo and £12 per reprint and will be taken away by supporters on the day.

I have already my pictures taken the the cup double in '93, the Double of '98 and the Cup winners Cup in '94. All the Pictures are hanging in all over my house. It is worthwhile to go and get your picture taken and you can buy a framed picture of it, you can also print the picture of you and the double on a mug, keyring and a t-shirt.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts