Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
well...i guess u posted in the wrong forum, mate...

·
Registered
174 Posts
In my opinion this could be posted in any forum, even though he's a Milan player. It's a shame when players like redondo and Ronaldo gets these serious injuries. They give football that extra spice we all love and it's therefore silly to write a comment like that(carson)

Forza Inter

Sune

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
all the best? All the best?

mutha-f-u-k Redondo and ACMILAN after so many of their Italian tifosi cheered when INTER lost the scudetto?

mutherf-u-k ACMILAN

Redondo might be a great player but he plays for the scum of milan the smeagma of the city

Milan and their players can all ki$$ my @RSE even Pirlo after his f-u-ked up comments at teh end of last season

INTER INTER INTER INTER INTER INTER INTER

Ricordare l'due anni di vergonga Milan.

Si Si Milan en Serie B

·
Registered
43,417 Posts
The one and only Tazz ... :howler: :howler:

Barbaroso, this one is for you, my boy:

Che sarà..che sarà..che sarà...
che sarà di questa Inter chi lo sa
han quattordici tifosi più sfigati che ci sian...
e in trasferta vanno solo in Lombardia...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Redondo just might spend another year in a wheelchair...:dontcare: Anyway lets hope he gets better til´ spring next year....:D ;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
TAZZ Im actually one of the MIlanisti who cheered Inter to win the SCudetto and was devastated when things went wrong,Alot of the scenes were very heartbreaking and I also wished Ronaldo the best of a speedy recovery when he was'nt well.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
yeah cool Meazze you may still be under the delusion that i was once upon a time thinking i could respect Milan and love INTER at teh same time

But not after the hate i saw on the stands of teh San Siro when we lost. A bunch of pathetic peices of SHATE celebrating our loss

Not when i endured the phucking ridicule from f-u-kers from the Milan forum

Muther f-u-k Milan, its players, and the fans :finger::finger::finger:

You need to grow up and smell the coffee

All respect to Milan fans who respect INTER but i haveno f-u-kin respect for that f-u-kin Serie B team that we share our stadium with. Them or the peeg f-u-kers who DISgrace the curva sud

Muther f-u-k Milan fans and their mothers

They have no respect for teh defeated and i have no respect for them

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Ive never got these threads:confused: Why do these derby playing teams in Italy on xt praise and be nice to their rivals??It makes no sense whatsoever, its fine to be nice but a whole thread about ,"He' s a great player but bad luck againts him hope to see him play in near":rolleyes:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
bono74 said:
The one and only Tazz ... :howler: :howler:

Barbaroso, this one is for you, my boy:

Che sarà..che sarà..che sarà...
che sarà di questa Inter chi lo sa
han quattordici tifosi più sfigati che ci sian...
e in trasferta vanno solo in Lombardia...
Can someone translate please? It may be amusing but I only understood the first line. :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
TAZZ said:

Redondo might be a great player but he plays for the scum of milan the smeagma of the city

Not exactly true. The guy has never played for us and quite frankly has never acted like he wants to, so you may consider him a rossonero, but I sure don't.

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
Well, I know I'm still celebrating Tazz.. Personally I was happpier that Inter lost the scudetto than I was that Milan got the 4th place..

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
TAZZ you would get those fans I guess,And when some people would say you would prefer Inter to win the Title than Juve I say why Not.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Laudrup said:
Well, I know I'm still celebrating Tazz.. Personally I was happpier that Inter lost the scudetto than I was that Milan got the 4th place..
:fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:
What a disgrace to read this!!!
It makes me sad seing Laudrup being so mean!!!!
Personally I have respect for Milan and I would have thought that Laudrup felt the same way about Inter; Apparently not!!! What a low post :dontcare:

Forza Inter

Sune

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
When Ronaldo took to the field last season, I was hopping him to score a goal and when he did, I was really happy because I treat Ronaldo as a player rather than an Inter player. He was a world class player and a joy to watch when he is 100% recovered no matter which team he play for. So Yep, I was one of the Ronaldo Supporter last season. I still remember there 1 match match wre he scored 2 goals, I totally missed that match because I was watching Milan matches and I was quite disappointed. However I took time off to watch the reply and it great to see Ronaldo scoring again after 2 yrs. I still remember he score a free kick last season shortly after Recoba have score from a free-kick in that match. I was thrilled. Then follow by Vieri who wanted to do likewise but he kick the ball way way off. The look on Vieri's face was quite funny. He simply shrugged his shoulder.

Although I'm a true out-and-out Milan fan, I dun go bashing, cursing Inter's player. This is their job and they are paid to make sure their team wins. So wat Ronaldo, Vieri or Zanetti score against Milan, I will not bear any grudges at them. I adore them as who they are and not by the team they play.

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
Sune said:

:fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:
What a disgrace to read this!!!
It makes me sad seing Laudrup being so mean!!!!
Personally I have respect for Milan and I would have thought that Laudrup felt the same way about Inter; Apparently not!!! What a low post :dontcare:

Forza Inter

Sune
Well, I´m sorry you feel this way Sune.. Actually I admit I was being a bit too mean.. It just made me sick to read how people like Tazz feels about Redondo.. Personally I hoped for the best when Ronaldo was out injured, when we speak about great players like Ronnie and Redondo I would think that all football admirers would feel this way. Obviously there are ****heads like Tazz out there.. Of course I have respect for Inter..

·
Registered
174 Posts
Nice to see that we understand each other:) NIce name you have (Laudrup). Probably the most skilled player ever to be seen ;) See you around!!!

Regards and FORZA INTER:cool:

Sune

1 - 20 of 30 Posts