Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out - I came accross this site where people from all around the World vote on whether you're hot.. or not.

Here's a link to my picture: http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=KMHROSHU&key=BXY

My score is 8.4!!!!!

From 1 to 10 - I say.. :flirt:

I would like the rest of people here do this as well. Should be a fun competition.

RULES - No voting for yourself, and no biased voting - like giving 1 to people who are above you vote-vise. :thmbdown:

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Dude are you obsessed with yourself or something?? Just came across as very odd to me, your last 10-20 posts are pretty weird to say the least. You do realize that there are very few girls on XT right? or any sports forums for that matter.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Check this out - I came accross this site where people from all around the World vote on whether you're hot.. or not.

Here's a link to my picture: http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=KMHROSHU&key=BXY

My score is 8.4!!!!!

From 1 to 10 - I say.. :flirt:

I would like the rest of people here do this as well. Should be a fun competition.

RULES - No voting for yourself, and no biased voting - like giving 1 to people who are above you vote-vise. :thmbdown:
:rollani:

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
You're all harsh :howler:

however

This is great entertainment :cool: Don't mind me though, I don't want to dampen on anyones spirits now.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
can someone put up eugenio's picture up there

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Well I wasn't trying to be harsh but it's just......weird. Like :wth: but if it's his thing well then hey I support him :thmbup:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, come on!!!

It's just for fun, as I figured this forum to be a little.. depressive.

Bringing a little pointless fun doesn't seem to hurt at all.

The fact you guys are judging be my this.. is, well.. quite dissapointing. It's not as if I'm taking this seriously

PS: I'm voted 8 as of now, ... who the F voted me badly?

I want an explanation!!!

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Your ears are messed up, hair is ugly, still wondering do you have a mustache, and general shape of head is depressing. And I didn't even vote. Yet.

:howler:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your ears are messed up, hair is ugly, still wondering do you have a mustache, and general shape of head is depressing. And I didn't even vote. Yet.

:howler:
You are Bosnian, I assume..

So is mine, but.. you know, short hair - can't notice :howler:

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
I'm joking bro, you look like Brad Pitt in 7 years in Tibet.

I think Bosanac is upgraded version of warabee. :D

·
*the drum drum*
42,895 Posts
That site is so cruel, there are some people on there who obviously want to torture themselves and nothing more.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts