Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

what do you think about VFB Stuttgart goalie Hildebrand?
He is the 3rd goalie in German NT. And after the WC he will be the starter for the germans.
His contract ends this year and he claims, that he won't be stay at Stuttgart.
He is 25 years old and a very very good goalkeeper with a huge future.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
We only just got Fabian Carini in the summer and if another keeper is brought into replace Toldo it would be Seb Frey.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
If I am not wrong, we are very very close to Julio Cesar. Won't get shocked if we already have signed him as well. ;)

It's been rumoured that we will sign him now and loan him to Siena.

;)

·
Registered
626 Posts
frey is a killer!
The best french gk actually.

·
Registered
17 Posts
frey is fantastic..... :thmbup:

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Good ;)

I feared Hildebrand had been linked to you guys when I read the title of this thread.

Better this way, I couldnt stand it, he would be too good for you ;)

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Leftfoot76 said:
Hi guys,

what do you think about VFB Stuttgart goalie Hildebrand?
He is the 3rd goalie in German NT. And after the WC he will be the starter for the germans.
His contract ends this year and he claims, that he won't be stay at Stuttgart.
He is 25 years old and a very very good goalkeeper with a huge future.
I believe Hildebrand is a quality talented young goalkeeper and always said he deserves a big club. But I understand he is more close to Bayern then Inter, he supposed to replace Kahn. He should stay in Germany with Bayern possibly and can become one of the best one day.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
According to the Brasilian press, Internazionale has already signed Brazilian NT 'keeper Julio Cesar, they just have to decide who he'll be loaned to for the 1st semester.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Garrincha said:
According to the Brasilian press, Internazionale has already signed Brazilian NT 'keeper Julio Cesar, they just have to decide who he'll be loaned to for the 1st semester.

Could you possibly give us some information on him?

If I recall correctly, he was Brasil's keeper for Copa America, and if so, thats all I have seen of him.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
If the Brasilian press is right (ref: Garrincha's post) then Hildebrand could well remain in Deutschland playing for Bayern if they don't get Frey.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Eventually, Toldo and Fontana will leave Inter and Carini, if he is still at the club will then be considered for a starting position.

Frey is a good keeper but Parma will want to be paid handsomely if we want to acquire him. Maybe we should wait until they are relegated and snap him up for a bargain price! ;) Having Frey and Carini as our keepers seems quite reassuring. Although I have to admit I will never forget seeing him concede 6 goals in a Milan derby. It was early in his career and a keeper is only as good as the defence that plays in front of him but that is something I will never forget.

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Michael said:
Could you possibly give us some information on him?

If I recall correctly, he was Brasil's keeper for Copa America, and if so, thats all I have seen of him.
He is a great shot stopper, about 26, you could probably sign him for a cheap price, although the bad news is Flamengo are nearly in the relegation zone :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts