Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a month ago he signed a new contract
so ehy does he want to leave, also if WH win the next math they are 6th 2 points behind chelsea and 4 points ahead of leeds so they
have chances anough to make it to the UEFAcup

J

·
0 Posts
I just red that Rio is going to leave West Ham after the season. Rio wants to win something, but the coach said that he has no money to build a top team.

Rio would fit perfectly in Mihas place.
Miha is good but gettin' old. Veron can handle the freekicks and the corners.

Just imagine : Rio and Alessandro in central defence !!!!!!!!!

----- The Eagle has landed -----

U

·
0 Posts
Rio should go to Man U instead of coming to itay.

I agree that there are better players than RIO

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
O.k - if there are give names.

B

·
0 Posts
Rio is a good defender but I still think that our oldies Miha and Couto would be a better choice, at least for the moment. But as a long term investment he is one of a few possible candidates. And also he has a cool name.

S

·
0 Posts
Common friends !
Miha gettin' old ?
Just look at Lotthar Matthaus, Milko Djurovski and so on...
Why MIHA ? Miha is doing his joob very well in Lazio . He didnt screw up nothing . What about replacing NEGRO or SENSINI or LOMBARDO . ????
Leave my MIHA alone and dont thread with him like he's a peace of thrash ! He's a part of our beloved LAZIO !!

FORZA LAZIO !!!
FORZA MIHAJLOVIC !!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
When will some people understand that Miha is not as good as they think...Miha is a very good player,with good shot and exelent long range pass.He also has the best free kick in the world and one of the best corners.He can also take decent penalties.He has however,one minus point.He cant defend the problem is that he is a DEFENDER!!!!!!!

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

J

·
0 Posts
Amoruso is right. Miha is a good player but he just can't defend...
... and thats a problem when you are an defender. Miha is just like a Beastie Boys
song: Nice & Slow

About Rio. Many of you said that there are better players. You are right. Thuram, Cannavaro and so on... anyway...
Rio would be a perfect in a long term. He has potential to become a worldclass player.
He is young and also in the national squad !
Just like Nesta.

Is there anybody who thinks that West Ham has chanses in the Uefa-cup ?!
Atleast Rio doesen't think so.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts