Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping Barca can get Toldo net season, Hesp is just realy bad, worst is that Barca defenders like to pass back to Keeper!! Hesp has no accuracy with his long pass, and he always like to dribble in front of his incomin opponents.... man~~ thats why Barca conceded so many goals!! Get Toldo! and when defenders pass back to him, he will make a great pass unlike hesp only know how to clear or fool around!!

Toldo will be a great Choice, and i hope he plays for a great lub like Barca.

By the way, is sad to see Barca's exit of CL, but at least they got this far (better than last two seasons wasn't it?!).

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Myself I'm a Real fan, but objectively speeking, I really think you need another goalie. For me Hesp is for sure one of the worse goalies in the whole Champions League competition, not to say the absolute WORST.

Forget about Toldo though, from what I know he said that he's definitely staying at Fiore at least for the next year.

·
Registered
578 Posts
To be knocked out in the quarter finals or semis for us is the same, because we were dreaming to be the champions and now every thing is over.
About Hesp, he is realy a bad goalie and doesn't clear the balls on time, and what I'm not understanding is why Barca defenders like to pass back to Keeper??

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
If there's anything that's bad about Hesp it's that he's kept Van Gaal in a job. He's saved Barca so many times in the last two leagues that some talk about building monuments to him and others call him Saviour Hesp. Perhaps he's past his best though or maybe it's all those dodgy backpasses to him (20 in the Chelsea match) The atmosphere at the club doesn't help either.

·
Registered
271 Posts
If we're quick we can get Molina for around 2.5 million pounds :)
I'd love to see him here next season, and maybe he can teach Arnau a thing or two for the future.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
molina no no no F*ck that what Barca needs is better c defender the player we lost when Nadal was sold , i am with Roger about Hesp .

JF

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hesp may have saved Barca a few times, but a better keeper would have saved Barca all the time. Molina should be cheap to get now that Atletico need money, Barca could name their price ot Atletico. Or any other keeper, at least one that is better than Hesp, if necessary get Vitor Baia back in the starting line-up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts