Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
I think if we got him us and Liverpool fans would start a mini-friendship, if Gerrard came to us it would obviously not be a betrayal, it wouldn't be for the money either so it wouldbe slightly easier to take.

having said that, i hope he stays at Liverpool, they have a good coach and he is part of Liverpool, i would like to see 4 strong teams in EPL and Liverpool should be one of them, i would think Gerrard is choosing the easy option if he left at such a young age, having said that if he did leave i would be ecstatic if he chose us.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
I agree. I really hope he stays in Liverpool. They are on for rebuilding and it would be really awesome if we come across 4 strong EPL teams every season. I mean I am delighted right now that we have 4 EPL teams in the round of 16 in UCL. Its great. It just improves the pedigree of the league and makes the whole league competitive and interesting.

The way Liverpool has been playing for the last 4-5 seasons, you can't call it less than pathetic. And if Gerrard sacrifices 'many' medals to only 'one' which he could win it with Liverpool, that wud be awesome. Just like the way Viera/Henry thinks that winning yet 'another' medal with RM and winning a debut medal with Arsenal are not one and the same. So I mean if Gerrard stays in Liverpool for like another 5 years, I sincerely beleive that they CAN win something big.

nEEbz

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
agreed, if Gerrard leaves it would be because he can't be arsed to work hard and get Liverpool back to the top, if Benitez can get Anelka in the window, then bring some good signings next summer then Liverpool can be challenging within two years.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Gerrard to Arsenal? :finger: :rolleyes:

Can't see Wenger spending 30+ million on one player especially when you've got Cesc and Flamini waiting in the wings.

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
I think if we got him us and Liverpool fans would start a mini-friendship, if Gerrard came to us it would obviously not be a betrayal, it wouldn't be for the money either so it wouldbe slightly easier to take.

having said that, i hope he stays at Liverpool, they have a good coach and he is part of Liverpool, i would like to see 4 strong teams in EPL and Liverpool should be one of them, i would think Gerrard is choosing the easy option if he left at such a young age, having said that if he did leave i would be ecstatic if he chose us.
Nicely put Jern! :shades:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
agreed, if Gerrard leaves it would be because he can't be arsed to work hard and get Liverpool back to the top, if Benitez can get Anelka in the window, then bring some good signings next summer then Liverpool can be challenging within two years.
:dielaugh: :howler:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts