1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
I heard about it years ago.... this thread can be deleted. Next one pls

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Well, I thought they would but you put across such a strong argument that you've totally changed my mind. Kudos.

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Why is there so much hatred toward the Germans?

My only demand is that Podolski not play in their starting lineup or even as a super sub, the guy is grossly overrated. Only had a good tournament back in 2006 where he looked like the king shit then never showed that same form or composure again.

They should get Reus and Schurrle involved this time. These 2 have a lot of creativity and they sometimes show more fight than Ozil.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,476 Posts
BunDEADliga, clever knick, is this that american aka as Jonny screwballs Knoxville ?????

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
I feel they will win group after 2 games itself. 3rd game also they will win even if they dont need to.

my predicton is they atlest gone to semifinals.
Lowe will give away the third game to his former boss, Klinsman, and both teams will advance to the second round.
It will be another scandal like the 1982 one but on a smaller scale.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,476 Posts
Every World Cup for the last 40 years has been a Scandal and a Fixed one. Beginning in Argentina, when the Military Government paid off FIFA for their Cup.

·
Registered
13,647 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Loew not taking strikers. Only Klose and ghost striker Muller but then again Muller was the golden boot at the last World Cup. He should have risked taking Gomez.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Apparently patchy injured record but then again so is Klose. Even if Gomez is not on top form say doesn't score him being in the team as the centre forward allows Muller to ghost into position score from deep. Which is what happened at the last World Cup. Not sure if Muller can handle the CF role by himself against the best defenses and teams in the World.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts