Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes , Argentine success, will it happen ? who knows we might win for all the ties we have been in lately . I hope Verons okay and I wish Ortega was there. If we win ,,we will be the most feared and if we loose then I guess there no hope. Lets hope we win with batisttuta:)( not scoring lately) and the refreshing Cannigia.

-Off

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
you better be on the germans side, and bring us some luck us ;)

it could be a good match, even though i dont think so. the wc is very close and the ones who knows they are gonna be starters are not going to play theirr best, and its logical.
btw, samuel is supposed to be fit and veron, unless any englsih wants revenge for becks toe, he will be there.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I have a felling we will win this one, with a goal by our all time scorer....

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
czar said:
I have a hunch we'll win by a scoreline of 1-0 or 2-0.
Yes, i think the same, probably 2-0.

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
I am not going to predict this time:( Last 2 times, Ithought we would easily win against Wales and Cameroon but in the end.........:rolleyes:
Vamos Argentina:strong:

·
Registered
658 Posts
At least for oce they are showing this live on tv here in England last live argentina game i saw was the holland world cup game.

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
ak said:
last live argentina game i saw was the holland world cup game.
You sure are unlucky like I am. After that quarter final match, the only two matches I saw were against Bolivia (home/away Ii forgot) and against Brazil away:depress:
2 matches in 4 years!:eek: :dazed: :depress:

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
While I am going to leave the country Wed 0100 AM and I will arrive in Italy (Milan) at 0700 AM, then I will fly to Germany (Stuttgart) to arrive there at 0915 AM.

Still until now there's no site assued the match time, anybody knows?

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Marcelo Bielsa, will have at 11:30 (Arg time) a conference in Ezeiza, where he could announce two more calls for the match against Germany. The next Wednesday match will be at 16 (Arg time) in Stuttgart.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Marcelo Bielsa called Simeone and left Veron out of the squade, which means the 2nd new call should be Juan Roman Riquelme:)

Bielsa bajó a Verón y lleva a Simeone
El DT de la Argentina jugará el amistoso contra Alemania sin uno de sus principales conductores, el mediocampista Juan Sebastián Verón, y en su lugar convocó a Diego Simeone. El Loco quiere que la Brujita se recupere de una lesión en el talón de su pie derecho.

·
Registered
892 Posts
What channel is it on ak?

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Saviola has been called up to repalce Bati. Saviola's on fire having scored 5 goals in the last 3 matches for Barca and a total of 15 in la liga and at least another 4 in the champions league this season. It's his first season in Europe. What a player, what a talent :)

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Of all Argentina's current forwards, Saviola is the most in-form right now. It will be a crime if he isn't chosen for the WC team. Sorry to say it, but if I were Bielsa I would drop Claudio Lopez to make room for Saviola.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I agree. If it came down to it, Bielsa should select Saviola over Lopez.

Humbird said:
Of all Argentina's current forwards, Saviola is the most in-form right now. It will be a crime if he isn't chosen for the WC team. Sorry to say it, but if I were Bielsa I would drop Claudio Lopez to make room for Saviola.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
We'll see what happens Wednesday.

Saviola has gotten the opportunity to show Bielsa what he can do. It's up to him to take advantage of this situation.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I know that Saviola is been impressive lately, but you've got to remember that one thing is what you do for your club , and another is what you do for your NT, specially in a WC, where the pressure is very high,soccer history is filled with players that have done great in clubs, but not so great in NT(Del piero) remember Lopez has been in Bielsa's squad since the beginning, and he has WC experience, i'm not saying not to take Saviola, but Lopez experience is needed, i'm sure Bielsa trusts Lopez a lot, but if it was between Saviola and Cruz, i'd say take Saviola.

and please somebody tell Bielsa not to take Chamot.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts