Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Germany :rollani: They havent won a game against a good team since england a long time ago...arg 3 -0 :nono:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Argentina 1 - 0.

I'm a psychic.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Klinsmann said that Germany is going to take this match as a great challenge that he was going to take a lot of time to choose the players..on the other hand Pekerman seems to be prooving names, so relax with the confidence, let's be respectfull for mighty Germany, yeap, that coutry deserves respect with their reserves, I hate to see foreigners playing for them , but still Germany, and read everywhere that Klinsmann thinks this is almost the WC, I didn't expect him to be so damn serious about the game.

·
Registered
555 Posts
apparently klinsman and the germans are taking this match quite seriously. kilinsman was quoted as as saying that germany has not beaten a top nation in about 3-4 years and is really desperate to change that against argentina.... :thmbdown:

i do feel the germans have some thing prove especially for the last time we beat them in friendly just before world cup as we put on a clinic for the germans.

obviously i wish we beat ze germans, but my prediction would be a draw, maybe 2-2 score...

·
Registered
342 Posts
samuel and Ayala are not there...
no arial defence.
+ we are playing on their ground.

I will go 2-1 for the germans...

hopefully that wont be the score.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
well, it is in Germany, and I will expect them to go all out, so i will go for a 2-2 draw

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Anyway, How do you predict the line up would look like?

For me I will like it so very much liek this:

--------------Leo Franco------------
---Zanetti----Gonzalo---Millito-----Heinze---
-----------Cambiasso-------Aldo Dusher/Bernardi----
---------------------Roman
----------------------------Aimar
----------Saviola-------Crespo------------

·
Registered
342 Posts
gonzalo and milito are ok in arial defence.
but nothin compared to ayala and samuel.

Dont forget that Germans feed on arial striking comming from the wings and crossing to the middle.

I would like the team to be as follows:

Franco

zanetti colocini heinze sorin

cambiasso

aimar roman solari

saviola crespo

but i have a feeling that Pekerman will play with 2 diffencive midfielders
(replacing colocini by milito) and using colocini as a def Midfielder by dropping aimar.

·
Registered
342 Posts
anyhow..for the team to play good...everything must revolve around Roman.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
This what should be. Roman, Aimar and Saviola played so many times with each other with pekerman so I think he will be playing the three of them in the game.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
well, a good result is nice but what's really important is to play some new talent and see who can handle the weight of la camiseta...
i'd love to see maxi playing on the left in particular

1 - 20 of 73 Posts