Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there:)
Coach of Germany Roddi Foler after he saw Saudi Arabia win the match with Urugway 3/2 he was Surprised and he asked a question “ was it the Saudi Olympic team that won the GCC cup because he didn’t see any good team. But after he saw the match with Uruguay, he changed his thought.

In fact, the team won Uruguay was free of 8 players of Al Hilal club and the team won the GCC cup was mostly from Al Hilal. This leads us to ask a very big question, “ Is Al-Hilal Players deserve to be in the national team?” The answer to this question is that all the Hilal players except the goalkeeper don’t deserve to be in national team and this lead us to focus on the Corruption in the Saudi Federation

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah Sahir,
your r utterly right on this. the SFA is so corrupt they want all Hilalis in the team just cos emir sultan and the rest of the royal family support. Players like Al Jumaan are :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: funny to watch football cos they can't. And Khalil is **** in comparison to Takker and Al Harthi. Ghamdi is lame in comparison to Al wakad and Noor.

Only Allah knows what is happen behind closed doors in the FA

Salam Saher

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Salih:)
Thanx for your reply.

In the WC everything is gonna be clear and we will see how Hilali players will do, I think we will laugh so much at what they are gonna do.

SAMI:) doesn’t deserve to be in the NT, when he was a striker, he did very badly and he only scored 12 international goals in the 12 year he spent in the NT (Regardless his goals in Mongolia, Bangladesh, Thailand, and Bahrain in this year). When he failed in this position , people in the SFA created another position for him , he is now as playmaker,. Also, he fails in compare with his colleague Al Temyat.

Al-Jama’an :) I would like to see this guy use his mind in a match , I think his mind is not in his head, it is in his foot.

Ghamdi:)No Comments !!!

Khalil :)if he continued with Al Ettifaq, he would not play in the NT

When we look at the defense of the team, wee see Sulaiman and Khalil ,but when we look at Al Hilal, we must see Shareedah. ( how do they choose them and they don’t play together in there team).

Al-Dea’aea, Al Temyat, and maybe Al Dokhy , the only hilali deserve the NT (in my opinion)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi again Saher,

There is one underrated player in AL Hilal. it is hussain Al Ali. what do u think of him saher.

How old is he and is it true he used to play for Al Ettefaq

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Salih:)
:)
Although I don't like him,
Husain Al Ali is a very good stiker and he doesn't get the full chance of play especially when international Hilali players return to the team so he is not in the NT.

He is (i think) about 25 years old and he joined Al Hilal in the last season leaving Al Ettifaq.

He socred 15 goals with Al Hilal this season.

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
Hi Saher and Salih..

Well the corruption in the SFA is something we're actually getting used to.. aren't we? :)

Regardless of which team the players are picked from.. it's who is picking and who isn't.. I think it really started to show in the World Cup in France.. where Saeed Al owairan was suprisingly called up and started!! I think that half the team that played Denmark shouldn't have started against France..

After that.. it became obvious (3aini 3ainak!!).. when you look at the team that beat Thailand in our last qualifying game.. I think al Sagri was the only non Riyadh based player in the team!!!

Sadly.. the Uruguay game gave us the oppurtunity to see what the rest of the guys can do without Al Hilal players.. makes us feel even worse when we see the NT doing squat in Japan and going back to those "undefined" tactics..

Oh.. one more note.. AL GAHWAJI!!!! How can he NOT be in the team!! I think this is the pure example that we have corruption in the team.. 1st.. they said he was small.. but Sami is small too.. then they say his build is too fragile.. next thing we know.. a certain Shalhoob is smaller and thinner!! then they say he's inconsistent.. Al Shalhoob has been a shadow of the player who was amazing in the Asian Cup in Lebanon.. and is still picked.. if you ask me.. it's that tongue incident against Al Nasr a few years ago that was the final nail in his NT coffin.. But then again.. Al Thnayan and Al Ghshayan both spitted :yuck: at refrees before and still got picked.. and the Sami Jabir incidents are increasing.. but we still see him start!!! It really isn't fair.. kinda reminds me of the joke called the Hilal-Ta'ee game last weekend :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hala Yasir

I agree with what u said

:)
I think we all saw what Sami did in Qatar and he didn't get any punishment from the SFA while Al Huraifi got that from SFA and from Al nassr.
=============
The Indian Film:mad:

It was a comedy film but they couldn't hide what was happening in the backstage.
3 goals by Taaie (stupid ) players.
Instead of helping Palestinian with the match funds, Hilal gives it to Al Taaie ( 3aini 3ainak)
Taaie President said they didn't play well because they don't have a goal to play for, and al hilal deserve the 6 goals and he will support him in the final.(((( No Coments))))

1 - 7 of 7 Posts