Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
long article so just posted a snippet (link below)

When Marcell Jansen suddenly left Bayern in late August, rumor had it that the ex-Gladbach left-back had had a row with new coach Juergen Klinsmann. According to the rumor, Jansen was told that he had no place in Klinsmann’s squad, a statement that prompted him to lash out against the the Bayern management, calling Bayern a place where young talent needlessly goes to waste. At Klinsmann’s request, manager Uli Hoeness promptly made a deal with Hamburg and Bayern fans awoke on the morning of August 27 with news that their team’s starting left-back had transferred to HSV. It is true that any youngster will have a difficult time breaking into the Bayern starting eleven, but is there legitimacy to Jansen’s statements?

http://www.goal.com/en/news/592/bayern-munich/2009/01/17/1064644/german-debate-is-bayern-a-pitfall-for-german-youth

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Such a statement at most shows the stupidity of the player but nothing else. He wasn't forced to sign a contract with Bayern, was he? Apparently he thought he was better than he actually is...

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Lahm is better anyway. But well, we could've played him on the left and Lahm on the right. But Klinsmann is in love with Lell. :rolleyes:

Such a statement at most shows the stupidity of the player but nothing else. He wasn't forced to sign a contract with Bayern, was he? Apparently he thought he was better than he actually is...
He wasn't the only one who thought that. You were so confident of him being a guaranteed starter at Bayern.

It was obvious that it was going to be very difficult for him to break it into the first 11.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
I am not the one telling him to sign with Bayern... ;)

The point is that I can't pity anybody going to Bayern and sitting on the bench and I will not take such shit like "Bayern ruins my future" from players that just can't make it at Bayern.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
At least he played many games. We have had much more idiots signing for us...Di Santos, Karimi, and many many more retards. I don't know what's going in their heads when they sign the contract.

Well, at least they didn't cry afterwards. :D ;)

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
That is my point. If you take the money that Bayern shoved up their asses for doing nothing then it is fine with me. But if they complain I get pissed. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts