Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gerard Lopez could be moving to AC Milan this summer in a big money transfer!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First Claudio Lopez and now Gerard!

They're trying to tear this beautiful team apart! :(

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If I was the Manager I wouldnt sell anyone because Valencias players have a good thing going because theyve played together know for a while and they learnt how to play together, and that is not easy to do.Valencia have just proven that you dont need to buy a new team every year like Lazio to be succesfull.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I'd agree with Mijatovic 100%. Valencia should keep their best players instead of selling them. They could be a big force if they let them mature together for a while.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, Semi-Finals of the Champions League this season, next seaso, who knows....

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it would be better for Valencia to keep this team intact! though I would love to see Gerard in a Milan jersey :) :) :) FORZA MILAN!!!

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW is gerard really that good!?? :D
is he a defensive midfielder!?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You don't score hat-tricks against Lazio unless you're a bit special! :)

Players like Gerard are the future of both Valencia and Spain. I really hope he doesn't join Milan next season.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sheva also scored a hat-trick against Lazio! :) :) I think that Sheva and Gerard belong together( I don't mean romanticly) :) :) :) FORZA MILAN!!!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
:) for Milan and
:( for Valencia
Anyway, I never before saw so total selling of the stars of one team. And I read that Lazio wanted also Kily Gonzales :( :( :( :(
Though I'm milanista, I also like Valencia, and at the moment feel very excited about this, and yet I'm sorry for you.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm so sorry Mosschops, but it's the way it is :( I hope that you'll understand :( FORZA MILAN!!!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
At this rate the only player that you'll have left is Angloma.

Surely no-body will follow Claudio out of the door.
Wasn't Killy injured recently by the way??

------------------
WITH HOPE IN MY HEART

·
Registered
114 Posts
As far as I know, it's all rumours. Go to http://www.ciberche.net which is the ultimate Valencia fans website, and choose News from the menu. You can read (in Spanish) an interview with Gerard Lopez where he more or less denies it.
Ditto, Farinos. The only transfer that seems to be more or less done and dusted is the Piojo Lopez one. All the others are just rumours.
TRISTÁN

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Heard Valencia offered Kily Gonzalez or Farinos + cash for Enrico Chiesa of Fiorentina.
There might be some truth in this, since you will be looking to replace Piojo Lopez.

Hey Amo, you sure about that Farinos deal??

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts