Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Full name: Gerard Deulofeu Lázaro
Date of birth: 13 March, 1994
Birthplace: Riudarenes, Spain
Club: FC Barcelona
Position: Winger, forward

Another player coming through Barcelona's cantera who already showed what he's capable of in the U17 Euros last year have continued to develop in the right way. It's no coincidence that English clubs have already tried to sign him as a kid, he resisted. Gerard is truly an eye-catching player who's also got the luxury of being a two-footed winger who likes to operate on the left-wing, using his favoured right foot. A brilliant dribbler of the ball where the ball is practically glued to his feet, makes him pretty unpredictable; he can score, he can assist and he's incredibly talented individually. He just made his debut for Atlètic a couple of weeks ago it wouldn't surprise me if he got a chance to show up his talent for his club next season, at least in the Copa-games.

¡Es un crack!

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,885 Posts
Customary youtube video or GTFO :stuckup:

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Send him to Atlético, I'll make sure he'll get stronger mentally, you get Valera and Raúl García :D

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
I like this kid and I hope he makes the grade, but I was so hopeful of:
Dos Santos, Bojan, Falque, Merida, Jeffren, Sergio Garcia, Jonathan Dos Santos and many others. Not all of these young stars make the grade, unfortunately.

But Gerard has the talent, it seems. Exciting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts