Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: This is too much. Who should we sue? Any suggestions?

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Gerard has been out already for several weeks, but he would not have played that much. In any case, he would have been a 2nd half player, so Marquez or others midfielders could have rested more.

I think that Tacchinardi will be the one to come, as far as I've read. Nothing will change with this injury. We needed someone for this postion before Gerard's injury.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Dont mean to be childish or something but are some HIGHER POWERS involved here.....tonight i pray..let me see..god,alah,jesus,kuran......any suggestions

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Koeman4 said:
Gerard has been out already for several weeks, but he would not have played that much. In any case, he would have been a 2nd half player, so Marquez or others midfielders could have rested more.

I think that Tacchinardi will be the one to come, as far as I've read. Nothing will change with this injury. We needed someone for this postion before Gerard's injury.
This would've been the time to rest some players. Now, we basically only have our first 11 left!

·
Registered
476 Posts

Fargo said:
:wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: This is too much. Who should we sue? Any suggestions?
******* (all stars in that previous word), he was one of those I expected to help us in the air.

·
Registered
476 Posts
coky said:
Dont mean to be childish or something but are some HIGHER POWERS involved here.....tonight i pray..let me see..god,alah,jesus,kuran......any suggestions
We need to address the evil forces too, Bill Gates, George W, Agricola .....

·
40,147 Posts
Fargo said:
This would've been the time to rest some players. Now, we basically only have our first 11 left!
Plus Sylvinho, Navarro and Iniesta... we can't do much anyway, if there is 0 cents, then we have to survive somehow. Maybe 2 more players will come on December. At least, the B team is working well so far. We don't have Copa in December, January and February, so we'll play 1 match per week then. Let's hope to keep the form.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Koeman4 said:
Plus Sylvinho, Navarro and Iniesta... we can't do much anyway, if there is 0 cents, then we have to survive somehow. Maybe 2 more players will come on December. At least, the B team is working well so far. We don't have Copa in December, January and February, so we'll play 1 match per week then. Let's hope to keep the form.
Yes, the first 11 + two left-backs and Iniesta. What a ridiculous situation this has become. I am waiting for more injuries shortly. :wallbang: We can't do much, except swear, pray, sue, scream or sack someone just for the hell of it. I'll try to calm down my frustration now...somehow...

·
Registered
476 Posts
coky said:
well tonight i will switch to mode 666.......too much...........injuries.......must......recall.....diablo......
:howler: :howler:
Hmmm, here comes the family cat looking for company , idea ... sacrifice ... full moon ...... howling .... no injuries ...

·
40,147 Posts
Fargo said:
Yes, the first 11 + two left-backs and Iniesta. What a ridiculous situation this has become. I am waiting for more injuries shortly. :wallbang: We can't do much, except swear, pray, sue, scream or sack someone just for the hell of it. I'll try to calm down my frustration now...somehow...
Maybe it's useful to give opportunities to B players, maybe we would not have known Damià without the injuries, now we know that don't have to worry about the right back. Puyol, Oleguer, Jorquera and Xavi appeared in similar circumstances... the B team is working, let's hope that no one else gets injured in December and then we will have the chance to loan/buy a striker and a DM.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Koeman4 said:
Maybe it's useful to give opportunities to B players, maybe we would not have known Damià without the injuries, now we know that don't have to worry about the right back. Puyol, Oleguer, Jorquera and Xavi appeared in similar circumstances... the B team is working, let's hope that no one else gets injured in December and then we will have the chance to loan/buy a striker and a DM.
Yes, we just have to cope with it. This was just a thread about who to sue, not who to sign. ;)

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Barca_Nordic said:
Nah, better to sign him during the transfer window, heard he is fast as hell :crazy:
LOL, perhaps that's a good idea. But I'm more in the mood to sue somebody! It sure is about time soon! Someone is playing with us!

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
as expected,he'll be out for a long time!! :doh:
we eally need some fresh blood,i hope tacchinardi willcome in the january market!!

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
The inevitable when discussing Gerard. Feel sorry for the guy as he really has had a disastrous career since moving here.

Until the transfer market opens there is now ALOT of strain on the squad. Puyol, Oleguer, Marquez, Etoo have no first team replacements while Giuly, Deco and Xavi are relieved by one man in Iniesta. Of the latter 3 one in Giuly is injury prone it seems while the other two have looked increasingly tired recently. Would it be such a bad idea to forget about the champions league and fully focus on La liga?

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Maz said:
The inevitable when discussing Gerard. Feel sorry for the guy as he really has had a disastrous career since moving here.

Until the transfer market opens there is now ALOT of strain on the squad. Puyol, Oleguer, Marquez, Etoo have no first team replacements while Giuly, Deco and Xavi are relieved by one man in Iniesta. Of the latter 3 one in Giuly is injury prone it seems while the other two have looked increasingly tired recently. Would it be such a bad idea to forget about the champions league and fully focus on La liga?
I would rather we focus on both the CL and La Liga, we only have one game left in the CL before the transfer market, plus we are not in the Copa del rey, and remember that to win the CL there are only 7 games left.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Fargo said:
LOL, perhaps that's a good idea. But I'm more in the mood to sue somebody! It sure is about time soon! Someone is playing with us!
OK, then go for Figo BANZAI !!! :dielaugh:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts