Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

A player you'll know from Football Manager probably lol

I've been trying to keep quiet on him but I guess there's no point anymore since Real Madrid, Liverpool, Everton (David Moyes) and Chelsea (Frank Arnesen) all had scouts watching him last night.

Only 17 right now...the youngest player to make his debut for Feyenoord ever if I remember correctly at 16. Now one of the first names on the teamsheet for us. A player with skill, vision and good technique. What more can you ask for? and with Feyenoord still having debts, we'll probably say yes to a decent bid despite the fact that he's got a contract with us till 2012.

Unlike the prick Royston Drenthe, he's also very down to earth too so I think he will go far.

Another boy born in Rotterdam btw :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
I'm very happy Arnesen was at Feyenoord-CSKA. In this match he could see a lot of interesting youngsters, like Wijnaldum, Fer or Dzagoev.

·
Administrator
53,216 Posts

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
I'm very happy Arnesen was at Feyenoord-CSKA. In this match he could see a lot of interesting youngsters, like Wijnaldum, Fer or Dzagoev.
He was probably looking for a new job.

He's good on FM, signed him a few times and he debuted the season I bought him.

Aquino was better, and he's actually good IRL.

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
Aquino was better, and he's actually good IRL.
Aquino isn't really that great to be honest and he's something of a hothead from time to time. The potential is there though.

It's not like CSKA will actually give away Dzagoev for a low sum and this soon.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Yes, yes, I know. But it's important to follow the best youngsters. And the kid said in an interview that his favourite team is Chelsea, so he deserves attention.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Aquino isn't really that great to be honest and he's something of a hothead from time to time. The potential is there though.

It's not like CSKA will actually give away Dzagoev for a low sum and this soon.
I like Aquino, I think he'll be a star. Whenever Murcia were on he looked impressive considering he was surrounded by morons

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
I like Aquino, I think he'll be a star. Whenever Murcia were on he looked impressive considering he was surrounded by morons
He's a good little dribbler, has excellent pace and can be used in different positions, but I think he has to improve physically and grow to a more mature player. Real Murcia was a mess last year and nothing is better this season, they're struggling in Segunda at the moment as well.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Wally,

Greatest avatar ever.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
he should stick around in feyenoord for a bit longer before he even considers leaving (case in point: royston drenthe)...great player in FM let's hope he fulfills his potential in real life

1 - 12 of 12 Posts