Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"......I think Manchester United is the greatest club in the world, Mr. Busby. I'd give anything to play for your team...." - Duncan Edwards
As oppossed to "Fork off, Matt, I've only had a bottle of whisky and shagged these three birds, wheres me boots?";)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
I'm all for kunting United off but Bestie was a fukin genius ;)

why not slag off the Neville brothers it's much easier to do as they are both **** ;)

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Rocky Starr said:

As oppossed to "Fork off, Matt, I've only had a bottle of whisky and shagged these three birds, wheres me boots?";)
You're funny

;)

·
International
9,526 Posts
Rocky Starr said:

and yet, when you ask the majority of people round the world, who they've heard of, Best or Dalglish, you'd be surprised just how many people say 'who the feck is that" when you mention old kenny.

L

·
0 Posts
and still Best was a perfect example of wasted talent.

I am sure you all agree.

·
International
9,526 Posts
well, Pele reckoned he was the greatest player in the world. He defintely could have done more, but what he achieved in such a short space of time was pretty incredible. How many players could have brought so much joy to so many people in such a short period? Not many. I wouldn't call his career, such as it was, a waste. Far from it.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
pele was only perceived as a better player because he played for a better national team. would best have been regarded more highly had he been brazilian?

·
International
9,526 Posts
would Pele have been better if he'd been Irish;)

Best is very highly regarded by people in the know. Thats all that matters. He's still one of the greatest players in history. And that is a fact.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts