Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another must win for me...i think wel do it 0-2!!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
this is EARLY Again! ;\

I predict a 1-0 win for us, 2-0 if our core starters are all healthy and there.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
hmmm...Georgia is an even better team then Albania. They have Shota Arveladze and another guy at Rangers which makes for a good attack. They have a solid Defense with Levan Kobiashvilli for Schalke 04 one of the Best defenders on the one of the best teams in the Bundesliga. And dont forget Kaladze. I predict 2-1 Georgia, 1-1 or 1-0 Greece

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Well...theres a possibility u wont win. Dont underestimate Georgia...they can match u almost man for man.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Their nowhere near as man for man

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
No, they can't actually match us man for man.

But they're a good team and they will play at home so it is going to be a very tough game. Hopefully we'll get the 3 points.

·
Banned
195 Posts
RedandBlack said:
. I predict 2-1 Georgia, 1-1 or 1-0 Greece
Good to see you havent sat on the fence for this one.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
RedandBlack said:
hmmm...Georgia is an even better team then Albania. They have Shota Arveladze and another guy at Rangers which makes for a good attack. They have a solid Defense with Levan Kobiashvilli for Schalke 04 one of the Best defenders on the one of the best teams in the Bundesliga. And dont forget Kaladze. I predict 2-1 Georgia, 1-1 or 1-0 Greece
Yea but...

1. Georgia dont have the anti-Greek complex that Albania has and wont play with as much purpose

2. We shouldnt have the bullshit garbage luck we had against Albania

3. We are no longer in the post-Euro 2004 refractory period

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
True, but there's NO WAY we should underestimate them. They'll always have quality platers like the great Timur.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Lets just wait and see. And i dont know what this anti-greek complex ur talking about is goonis. Everyone wants to win a Derby. And..u were kinda outplayed in the Albania match too....dont blame it on luck.

·
Registered
190 Posts
yeh 5405234 fouls and no red cards as well as an own goal, outplayed

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
We were crap though (both goals were ridiculous), so even if we weren't outplayed that was still a terrible game for us.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Exactly..its easier to outplay a team when that team plays like shit lol. But dont worry Greece is playing the way it should be playing now.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A draw would have been a fair result in Tirano IMO.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
We outplayed you. We deserved to win. End of Story.
I dont want to discuss this in a Greece-Georgia thread.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
You did not outplay us.....

You beat us, and I accept that, it's football. Nothing more to it for me. But if we want to be realistic, we dominated play. But we made mistakes, you capitilized and we could not tie the game in the end. All credit to you....

1 - 20 of 46 Posts