Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well that's what I have heard, Burley is the new Saints manager, he'll probably walk out by February...tosser!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,099 Posts
Woopert didnt even like the way Sturrock was sometimes unshaven and didnt wear suits. What chance has the wife shagging alky got?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
399 Posts
Comes to something when the mighty Portsmouth fans have to prop up the Saints forum with breaking news just to keep it ticking over, least us super blues continue to have the hapless saints forum to record their woes...any one watching??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,067 Posts
damn I wish you had chosen that Wotte guy instead :D

The poor guy even was sent an airplane ticket by Southampton and a concept of his contract before the Southampton board decided to do a U-turn on the advise of Alan Ball who told Rupert Lowe that it'd be better not to go foreign cos unlike Martin Jol who played for West Brom, Wotte has no experience of English football and its atmosphere at all.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So Burley left Derby because he wasn't happy working with a director of football, but joins Southampton, and is delighted to be working with a director of football.

Proves to me at least it was all a pack of lies, and he left because he's an alcoholic scottish prick who shags all the players wifes.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Been speaking to a mate who's family are Saints fans, and apparently there not happy, and wanted Bassett to get the job. With my mate living up here and being A Derby fab, there probably angry because they know what a c'unt Burley is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38,223 Posts
Wally said:
damn I wish you had chosen that Wotte guy instead :D

The poor guy even was sent an airplane ticket by Southampton and a concept of his contract before the Southampton board decided to do a U-turn on the advise of Alan Ball who told Rupert Lowe that it'd be better not to go foreign cos unlike Martin Jol who played for West Brom, Wotte has no experience of English football and its atmosphere at all.
Who could take Alan Ball's advice seriously...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,099 Posts
"Keeeep it near the corner"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,440 Posts
jimbo jones said:
So Burley left Derby because he wasn't happy working with a director of football, but joins Southampton, and is delighted to be working with a director of football.

Proves to me at least it was all a pack of lies, and he left because he's an alcoholic scottish prick who shags all the players wifes.
Thats some pretty harsh accusations right there...what do you mean by shagging all the players wifes??? An old drunk like him??? I find that hard to believe. Do you have any proof?? :howler:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Starcraft said:
Thats some pretty harsh accusations right there...what do you mean by shagging all the players wifes??? An old drunk like him??? I find that hard to believe. Do you have any proof?? :howler:
No because he took a court conjuction ( I think that's what it's called) too stop the story being printed in the papers.

I can tell you he likes the ale though, if you ever wanted too see him while he was in Derby, you just had to go to the pub, if he wasn't at Pride Park or Moor Farm, he was there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,440 Posts
jimbo jones said:
No because he took a court conjuction ( I think that's what it's called) too stop the story being printed in the papers.

I can tell you he likes the ale though, if you ever wanted too see him while he was in Derby, you just had to go to the pub, if he wasn't at Pride Park or Moor Farm, he was there.
Well I have to take your word for it...

He is probably an a-hole as you say. From now on I will hate him just as much as you do :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Starcraft said:
Well I have to take your word for it...

He is probably an a-hole as you say. From now on I will hate him just as much as you do :D
:D

It's a shame because he's a really good manager, but he walked out on Hearts as well, due too too much interference supposedly again, though is perfectly happy to have Woodward and Lowe sticking their noses, he was either lieing before or he is stupid, and it won't be long until he walks out of southampton.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
2 games 2 defeats and no goals, I love it :happy:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
now 3 defeats in a row for George :happy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,067 Posts
they might as well have picked Wotte then :wallbang:
The Green One said:
Who could take Alan Ball's advice seriously...
he some senile buffoon ala David Pleat then? :wallbang: :D

I've heard of the name but forgot what his record was like. Enlighten me about the great man.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Trust Dextor Blackstock to go back there and score 2 to get Burley his first win, really don't understand why Redknapp let us have him on loan.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top