Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jose Mourinho usually exchanges "handbags" with Alex Ferguson or Arsene Wenger, but now he's got a proper sparring partner: George Galloway.

The Respect MP - who last week saw off the "fake sheikh," Mazher Mahmood - has launched an unprovoked attack on Chelsea's urbane manager.

In an interview with next month's football magazine Four Four Two, he describes the Portuguese hunk as a "grade A shit". :D

"I despise Mourinho," he says. "He is insulting and unbelievably arrogant. I think he's the antithesis of everything a sportsman should be."

"His contemptuous treatment of Bryan Robson, a national institution, was the last straw. Then I heard him say Chelsea were a better team against Barcelona, when nobody in their right mind could have concluded that. I thought: 'You're a grade A shit'." :howler:

At time of going to print, Mourinho was yet to return fire, but he has much in common with "gorgeous" George. Both enjoy fine wine and Armani suits. To the dismay of critics, they're also reputed to ooze sex appeal.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
DougCoglan said:
True that, he never played the game did he
He did and he was not famous for it, but what's the difference? He's currently a coach who takes part in all kinds of PR stunts to shield his players and they love him for it.

·
Registered
14,806 Posts
The point is he is a bad sportsman - or wasn't Galloway's point clear enough for you?

Your response, as I'm sure his and the vast majority involved with Chelsea would be - so what? He's doing what he wants for the team.

Which is fine - but it doesn't make Galloway's point invalid.

·
Registered
14,806 Posts
numerodix said:
Only on the premise of him being a sportsman, which I think he is not.
He's the manager of a football team - I went along with you before for a laugh but he obviously is a sportsman. And if he's not, well, if I say you are everything the Prime Minister shouldn't be does that make it any less true just because you are not the prime minister? It was his character he was attacking.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
DougCoglan said:
He's the manager of a football team - I went along with you before for a laugh but he obviously is a sportsman. And if he's not, well, if I say you are everything the Prime Minister shouldn't be does that make it any less true just because you are not the prime minister? It was his character he was attacking.
no argument there, I was just nit picking

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Galloway is going to get destroyed by Mourinho's reply...

George Galloway is an awful, awful man. He shouldn't be throwing stones in glass houses!

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Jose Mourinho usually exchanges "handbags" with Alex Ferguson or Arsene Wenger, but now he's got a proper sparring partner: George Galloway.

The Respect MP - who last week saw off the "fake sheikh," Mazher Mahmood - has launched an unprovoked attack on Chelsea's urbane manager.

In an interview with next month's football magazine Four Four Two, he describes the Portuguese hunk as a "grade A shit". :D

"I despise Mourinho," he says. "He is insulting and unbelievably arrogant. I think he's the antithesis of everything a sportsman should be."

"His contemptuous treatment of Bryan Robson, a national institution, was the last straw. Then I heard him say Chelsea were a better team against Barcelona, when nobody in their right mind could have concluded that. I thought: 'You're a grade A shit'." :howler:

At time of going to print, Mourinho was yet to return fire, but he has much in common with "gorgeous" George. Both enjoy fine wine and Armani suits. To the dismay of critics, they're also reputed to ooze sex appeal.
:howler:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Simba said:
Galloway is going to get destroyed by Mourinho's reply...

George Galloway is an awful, awful man. He shouldn't be throwing stones in glass houses!
galloway is an awful awful man, with some good political stances, and brilliant rhetoric skills (so i highly doubt mourinho will be able to win a war of words), altho it seems his pro muslim stance only fits into his short term plans

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Its quite funny really about 'Grade A shit.

So That galloway is trying to gain publicity to acheive his political goals.... I assume... he may have thought of the consequences, like Mourinho's replys and such..... and since he is not in the football 'industry'... he may thought he could get away with it..

Lets see. its interesting.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts