Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grigoris Georgatos has officially announced his intentions to stay at Inter. Despite Geo staying at the club, Inter had to fight off his former club Olympiakos which requested their desire to bring him back to the club. It is not known how long Geo will be staying for...

·
Registered
647 Posts
Great news

Is this ture`? if yes thats very good news as i said it before it hink Georgatos is a very good eand exciting player who can help Inter a lot next year. He is one of the best as left-back or midfielder explosive and technical with a great left foot. Thats nice if he changed his mind and gives all of him self next year i think he would be one of the best in Campionato in his position. Forza Georgatos FORZA INTER
SCUDETTO HERE WE COME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Goergatos was heading for a FIFA all star cap at the rate he was playing last season. Its a pity he couldn't continue his good form after the injury.

he is top class and will be a blast to watch again next season.

I for one prefer him to any otther left back in the world....well mabye there is Francesco Coco who will kick @RSE at Milan this season but Geo is definately a better crosser of the ball then Roberto Carlos

FORZA GEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEO GEO GEO GEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts