Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As simple as it gets. Who would be in your top 5 hate list and why. Football-wise of course or it could get political and I'd end up being lectured by an Xtratime big head for being such a bad influence to you little sweet innocent boys. :rolleyes:

(Immature topic but who cares :tongue: ;))

I'll kick it off:

1 - Diego Pablo Simeone A butcher, a thug, someone who deliberatly tries to injure other players. I have no respect for that bastard. Burn motherf*cker burn! :devil:

2 - The Leeds Utd thugs Mills, Bowyer, Woodgate, Smith and Harte. Can't stand any of them for different reasons. Bunch of spoiled thuggish prats. Their coach, that enormous whiner and moaner David O'Leary included. :mad:

3 - Franco Sensi A huge bastard who really should learn to shut up occasionaly.

4 - Serie A referees Need I say why??? :mad:

5 - The German National Football team I respect them, but the only thing I'd like to see them get is goals, goals and more goals. (quote courtesy of Krankl :D)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
1. All juventini
2. FC Juventus
3. Moggi
4. Lippi
5. Agnelli family

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
And a second:

1. De Santis
2. Braschi
3. Collina
4. Paparesta
5. The other Serie A refs.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
1. Sol what Campbell
2. Arsenal
3. Juventus
4. Milan
5. the Serie A refs

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
1. Gigi "I will stay in Parma forever" Buffone
2. Pippo "The diver" Inzaghi
3. Juventus "We pay all the referees"
4. Lilian "Now i am a Gobbo" Thuram
5. People who live in Parma but 1) never go to the Stadium 2) are Juve/Milan/Inter-Fans :devil:

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
What an immatue topic! :eek: You know Amo, one day or another, you'll end up being lectured by an Xtratime big head for being such a bad influence to you little sweet innocent boys. :tongue:

1 - Real Madrid CF
I'm condescending, I'm superior, I'm boadering, I'm arrogant, I have a big mouth and a short penis, I'm a Madrista! :lick:

2 - Florentino Perez
He and his Madrid mayor boyfriend can go fùck themselves! :yuck:

3 - Francesco Totti
Along with making an art of diving, he practices arrogance to its paroxysm. And those who dispute that fact: fùck you! :mad:

4 - Roy Keane
Just s.h.u.t d.a f.ù.c.k u.p, you moron! :mad:

5 - Vittorio Cecchi-Gori
You singlehandedly ruined the destiny of an institution, you evil son of a b!tch ! :mad:

You know there are billion of other little things that make me angry but once found their weaknesses, they become human and sympathetic all of a sudden, nearly lovable: :kiss: Michele Paramatti, anti-juventini, Arsenal, Stadio Delle Apli, Luis Fernandez, ...

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
1 - Juventus
I'm condescending, I'm superior, I'm boadering, I'm arrogant, I have a big mouth and a short penis, I'm a juventino! :lick:

2 - Luciano Moggi
He and his Fiat owner boyfriend can go fùck themselves! :yuck:

3 - Alessandro Del Piero
Along with making an art of diving, he practices arrogance to its paroxysm. And those who dispute that fact: fùck you! :mad:

4 - Edgar Davids
Just s.h.u.t d.a f.ù.c.k u.p, you moron! :mad:

5 - Vittorio Cecchi-Gori
You singlehandedly ruined the destiny of an institution, you evil son of a b!tch ! :mad:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I hate so much, but let´s start with clubs:

1. Real Madrid
2. Inter Mailand
3. Juventus Turin
4. Energie Cottbus
5. Bayern München

That are the first 5 which came in my mind! So I could have forget one!

And of course the fvcking refs!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
WOW :D .

At least you're very, very thorough VERDI ;) , and your influence on the hamsters here cannot be underrated :tongue: . There's a coupple of distinctions I would have liked you to make- such as hating a team isn't equivalent to hating it's fans, but I suppose there's at least an "element" of fun in this, as you're not actually stupid ;).

Uncanny resemblence with AMO if I was to make a list. Number 4 is off the mark though, as I don't hate our employees, and I would like to introduce the Swedish National team instead, for being BORING, dying their hair, getting "reflexes" on top of that, running like fairies and believing themselves a strong NT :D .

I'd propably switch Germany and Leeds, as I heavily dislike Leeds for the same reasons AMO does, but don't care enough for English football to get that worked up :).

Ciao.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
1. as romaMMERDA + Totti + Sensi.

2. juventus fc + Moggi + Moggi + Moggi.

3. Tanzi family = for destroying Parma.

Cechi Gorri = for destroying Fiorentina

FC BAYERN MUNCHEN = for having a monopoly in the German league.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Actually I hate the fans more than the club itself. I mean, how can you actually support a club like Juve? :confused:

Thanks for hating our NT. With a bit of luck you'll see that dyed hair in Juventus next season... :tongue:

Denmark? Who play for them? Solskjaer? :howler:

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
VERDI said:
Actually I hate the fans more than the club itself. I mean, how can you actually support a club like Juve? :confused:
The same goes with VERDI - I really have no idea how can someone support juve.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Actually I don't "hate" the Swedish NT as it's not their fault they're that boring, but more the coaches who seem intent on being as destructive as possible. On that they share faith with Norway of course.
The fairy bit is quite overwhelming though, and I would definately be pissed with getting Ljungberg even if he's a great player :).
It's more of Sweden historically being the dominant Scandinavian country in most sports I actually follow, and thus I must dislike them on the same level as with "ze Germans" in Europe.
To stay with the fairy topic though- how can the Peter Forsberg's and the Mats Sundin's, the Magnus Wislander's, Per Carlén's and Stefan Løvgreen's look at a man like Niclas Alexandersson without crapping themselves laughing :D ?

On the fan/club thing I suppose I will never quite understand that stuff. Do your worst ;).

Ciao.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
VERDI said:
How can we actually support a club like Juve? :angel:

Frankly, since when is love (because that's it's all about, right) a premeditated thing? Is it for you?

There's a French adage about love that you might have heard of: "Le coeur a ses raisons que la Raison ignore!" ;) That means, the heart has its reasons that Reason ignores!

Anyway, why do I justify myself on a Parma fan's allegations exactly? :tongue:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Ehh, my try to the list then.

1. French NT: If they win the WC I will stop following football.

2. Zidane: I just don't like him. And that's an understatement.

3. Corrupt people like Blatter and certain club presisents that has destroyed the sport.

4. Mercenaries

5. Effenberg. Ok, so he looks angry. Wow, he must be a football legend then.

·
Registered
450 Posts
one thing that makes me laugh, rather than feel hatred, is how english football crowds stand up and (almost in extacy) applaud whenever their team has managed to complet a simple three meeter pass :tongue: , as opposed to Italy or Spain where you will actually have to do something creative/beutiful with the ball to get appreciation.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
1. Bayern Munich - this club just stinks
2. Roma Merda - the only club with a ballerina as a captain
3. Joseph Blatter - they song 'Money, money, money' was dedicated to him
4. English FA for tearing down Wembly instead of saving and restoring it
5. Arrogant refs and players, behaving like kings

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
1: Mats Sundin

2: Leeds

3: Zidane

4: Totti

Glen: and dont understund your arguments from a italy fan:confused: Tommy Svensson`s phylosiphy would be a verey offensive in italy:tongue:
The current ones are just morons who dont know what they are doing:cool: ,dont blame them.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
marceljasen said:
one thing that makes me laugh, rather than feel hatred, is how english football crowds stand up and (almost in extacy) applaud whenever their team has managed to complet a simple three meeter pass :tongue: , as opposed to Italy or Spain where you will actually have to do something creative/beutiful with the ball to get appreciation.
creative/beutiful italy? ;) they just sing all the time, nomatter if its 0-0 or 4-4.

5: english media ...they are just to funny..

1 - 20 of 62 Posts