Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And that's all. Grieco, who has already played for Genoa in the past (98 - 01), joins the club on loan. Genoa is very hungry and has already bought at least 5 OK players if I'm not mistaken. Interesting.

I hope Gaetano will do well there.

:)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jose luis pirri said:
I remember him from the last U-20 World Cup. He scored a great overhead kick on Brazil :thumbsup:
Yeah, he's a great talent. I have watched him few times in our league. Even though his average rating is very low he's rated as a big talent. But the article of TRIBLAFOOTBALL that he's a new Nedved :howler:.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Grieco went there on loan, and Genoa have the option to sign him permanetly.

Well, he did not show much so far, did he? We have Sorrentino and even Gibbs waiting on the wings so its their turn...

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Genoa seems to invest in young players. For a couple of weeks ago they signed Swedish midfielder Stefan Ishiziaki from AIK. A young and talented midfielder.

Its a shame that Grieco has been so much injured. I hope he can play good so we can get some money for him.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
now i start to hate Genoa... we loaned to them Gemiti and sold Gargo.
I can't believe our president loaned to them one of the best young medfielder ... he's so good,i'm so angy in this moment we need of him and Marino loaned him...

I start to hate Genoa:mad: (...and our president:rollani: )

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
But noone of Gemiti of Gargo has a regular place in Udine Arianna. And Gargos contract was also expiring.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Shero said:
But noone of Gemiti of Gargo has a regular place in Udine Arianna. And Gargos contract was also expiring.
Gargo was injured 2 years,so he's not so good now,and sincerelly i don't care so much...but Gemiti is :star: ...i just hope we can take him back at the end of this season....

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Arianna said:
Gargo was injured 2 years,so he's not so good now,and sincerelly i don't care so much...but Gemiti is :star: ...i just hope we can take him back at the end of this season....
We wer going to buy Gargo if I remember correctly... :tongue:

Don't know what happened though...We're lucky I think...:howler: :happy:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
GaGa said:
:eek: :( :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
Djetou wasn't that bad. The whole team sucked that season. Maybe not Di Vaio but the rest.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
GaGa said:
Frey has always been good in my eyes...:stuckup:
I didn't say that he wasn't good!:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts