Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This city is the venue for Brazil-New Zealand. A simple question if I may: where is the stadium situated in comparison to the city centre?

·
Registered
381 Posts
You may. I only went there once, but it's basically very close to a motorway exit (which made our driver watch the stadium instead of traffic - hell, that was close...). It's in "Lancy", which is not really the city centre, but should not be that far away, although I do not really know how easily to reach that via public transport - there seem to be several lines going there. In the end Geneva is almost France and speaking of my recent experiences with Air France I would probably leave city centre around 2 day in advance to make sure you arrive in time for kick-off ;)

The pages I checked out say (by car): 10mins from city centre, 15mins from the airport

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This thread is dead - you unhelpful people!!

Brazil are also playing Lucerne on 30/5/06 and ys, I know, no one will do the video of that one either!!

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Rei Volante said:

Brazil are also playing Lucerne on 30/5/06 and ys, I know, no one will do the video of that one either!!
are you paying us? geez. fly out there and tape it yourself.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, why the negative? I am just a humble guy asking someone resident in Switzerland to do me a favour and, no, I do not expect a freebie - I WILL PAY AS I ALWAYS DO.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Rei Volante said:

humble? didn't sound that way, if it was meant to be sarcastic, indicate it, we can't hear you.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Swiss TV won't broadcast such games anyway.... It would be a sursprise...

Cheers
East Ender

1 - 18 of 18 Posts