Xtratime Community banner

441 - 458 of 458 Posts

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #441 (Edited)
My brothas.

Important news. In the last hours there was an assassination attempt on brotha Bence, the hip man, slick man and part time hitman ;)

He almost received a direct hit (100% hit by heavy shrapnel). Experts say he would be a POW for at least 13 months. Bence said 'nice try, but I wasn't born from a virgin motha'. You either live as who you are or die trying to be something you're not'.

Please let this be a warning to y'all. Advice is to stay away from aeras where trigger happy (in)breed roam. This is it, this is it. This is it fellas - The Grand Finale!

Who's side you on?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
My brothas.

Important news. In the last hours there was an assassination attempt on brotha Bence, the hip man, slick man and part time hitman

He almost received a direct hit (100% hit by heavy shrapnel). Experts say he would be a POW for at least 13 months. Bence said 'nice try, but I wasn't born from a virgin motha'. You either live as who you are or die trying to be something you're not'.

Please let this be a warning to y'all. Advice is to stay away from aeras where trigger happy (in)breed roam. This is it, this is it. This is it fellas - The Grand Finale!

Who's side you on?
Hope you're alright man, but talk to me what the heck on earth happened again. Whose Bence, anybody we know here? He's in the hospital with shrapnel as a wounded hitman? All this happened in the UK? Lovely land.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #443
Sorry didn't see that post until now. Best if I don't give details at the moment.

What Bentex wanted to say was he bumped into an old lady friend in Bentexico. She is 46 and is grey as my nagyi at 90. She told me in went grey when she was 28. 28! For a lady that's really cruel. She wanted to know my secret, poor thing. She's still smokin' hot but when she was 18/19 she was really pretty. I used to go everywhere with her and blokes hit on her all the time. We used make fun on how pathetic they were.

It really got me emotionally.

As I wrote this I remember once breaking into her house because she lost her key. I climbed onto the roof and remarkably got through a window. Good Times :proud:

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #446
I went to see Joker yesterday and was amazing! Szövkap's lookalike is a good director.

I laughed out load while nobody else did at many moments. There was one moment of violence I had to put my hand over my mouth. While everyone was shocked I just tried not to laugh.

It reminded me of the siiiiikkkkk boys. The 3 on the train.

The mother reminded me of my mother.

The girlfriend reminded me of the little woman

And finally the shrink reminded me of the shrink. Sadly Dr Lakhani isn't in this movie. I also have a new doctor now called Dr Avi. Ilike him too, I'll try and kill him last.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #448
I'm going to see Terminator Dark Fate on Wednesday. A week before the rest of the world (Bentexicans only).

It was filmed at Origo Studios :)

Can't wait to see Sarah Connor's fate!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
I'm going to see Terminator Dark Fate on Wednesday. A week before the rest of the world (Bentexicans only).

It was filmed at Origo Studios :)

Can't wait to see Sarah Connor's fate!
You ever go and see a movie based on real life or you just into fantasy movies?

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #450
Well, Joker is pretty close to my real life. Although I haven't killed someone yet.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #452
I have Netflix... not a fan of their documentaries. Although the F1 doc was good.

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
If it's Netflix and documentaries, take a good look at the Bill Gates film. It's astonishing and inspiring at the same time.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #454
Well, don't watch the Madeline McCann documentary. I wasted several hours over what could've been a 30 min documentary and we still don't know what happened to her.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
It is not a documentary but a 5 part TV series about Tevez until he is 17 and joins Boca. Tevez himself opens every episode. His Mom gave him up at birth, his best friend who was better than he joined a gang, serious film about the poverty and life In Argentina. Also a 12 part TV series about Carlos Monzon, rated 2nd best middleweight boxer of all time. He killed his wife..fantastic! I know all about Bill Gates..not much new there.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Well, Joker is pretty close to my real life. Although I haven't killed someone yet.

I cannot believe what you pay money to see. Video comic books..I mean this is ridiculous. You must live in a fake world! Saw that Son foul on Gomes, said it a few years ago that the sliding tackle should be banned. I watched about 15 minutes of the game and the foul ball game got to me so I went on YouTube and watched something interesting. I think watching any foci game will end for me soon like it did for hockey 35 years! The idiots at FIFA and Associations are morons..the beautiful game is dead...so over and out soon.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #458
When I opened XTHun it was like fate. I sorta lived the dream. But this part of my life is over now.

Everyone knows where to find me. We can stay in contact. Especially Major Gyuri. You write me anything, anytime you want.

Please don't reply to this thread. Just close it, Áron please. I won't read it. Open chit chat vol 5 and make it a great thread.

441 - 458 of 458 Posts