Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello !

How r u all ?

I heard that Andre Luiz ( At.Mineiro Zagueiro) is moving to Portugal , and especially to Braga or Vit. Guimaraes , What is he like ???
I saw him last season in the Brasileiro and to be honest I liked him , he is tall and not that slow , I think he'll do good in Portugal . And how is Marcelo Sa doing ??? I read once that he is a quite good midfielder , what have u seen of him lately ???

What does the Mengao mean ?? I know it means Big something , because in Brasilian if the word ends with ( ao ) it means big like Corinthians the Timao ( big team ) . Oh yes , Does Rubro Negro mean red and black stripes ????

Was thier any revolutions in the Paulista , Carioca , Baiano , Parana and Guacho ????

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
Hey,
We would love to see Andre Luiz going but there is no such talk here so far. I think he in indeed fast and strong but too much eager to get the ball and with very bad positioning.
Mengao is from FlaMENGO and like you said , big.
No idea where Vampeta is this year.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Edilson is in Al-Ain in the Emirates , but I haven't seen Vampeta playing in the middle east this year ......
Hey , How about we open a thread dedicated to Brasilian players ? give opinions about them , seperate the real players from the unreal(media enlarged) players ???

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Just ran the database in football manager and he is in Kuwait at Al Kuwait, more specifically.

Then I used google and apparently he is having talks with São Caetano to return to Brasil..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts