Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
If you guys don't want us to win the title at Kadikoy again, might wanna consider dropping some points :D

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Volkan Demirel, Gökhan Gönül, Joseph Yobo, Egemen Korkmaz, Reto Ziegler, Cristian Baroni, Raul Meireles, Salih Uçan, Caner Erkin, Dirk Kuyt, Pierre Webo.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Salih's starting!

Is Topal injured or something?

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Aykut Demir put Gencler ahead in the 5th minute. Goal from a corner. He did the same at Kadikoy earlier in the season, which begs the question....why didn't Angut Kocaman take any precautions? Aykut is one of the most dangerous CBs from corners we have in the league. I bet the FB players didn't even do any dead ball training during the week.

By the way, Salih just made a great pass to Caner, who nearly scored. Caner and Salih are very lively for Fb early on.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Salih is class. Webo is having a poor game so far, along with Kuyt. Caner is such a cirkef but he's playing decent

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another classic game where Stoch would be great but it'll take about a Caner broken leg and a Sow injury for that to even be considered.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Kuyt has always been shit! The guy has no skill or talent that warrants him to be played out wide. Can't cross for shit, has no pace and can't beat his man. He is simply there to be the workhorse and track back to help Gokhan when he overlaps. That was his role at Liverpool....covering Glenn Johnson's arse whenever he went forward.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kuyt has always been shit! The guy has no skill or talent that warrants him to be played out wide. Can't cross for shit, has no pace and can't beat his man. He is simply there to be the workhorse and track back to help Gokhan when he overlaps. That was his role at Liverpool....covering Glenn Johnson's arse whenever he went forward.
I agree but he's been decent in Turkey for about 60% of his games.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Ulan Salih dokturuyor 'mina koyam! Salih seni siksin Aykut!

I can't believe this kid wasn't given a chance much earlier. He should have been the first choice to replace Alex as soon as he left. At the very least, he should have become first choice for the first game after the break against us at Kadikoy.

Vleminxxx makes it 2-0. Volkan didn't even move his arms to try and save that. Vleminxx totally raped Yobo there. Gokhan was poor in coverage.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:howler:

Why are there so many Galatasaray fans in here? I already told you guys you won the league halfway through the season, rahat olun :)

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it was a over a long long time ago my friend. The bubble is popping.

We may have had almost double the possession, but we're not dominating the game one bit. Gencler's plan is working to every last detail, these counter attacks are so fluid and efficient everytime we lose the ball. A simplistic tactic was needed for a simplistic counterpart. I congratulate Fuat Capa for finally exposing iKoot for the managerial fraud he is.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Oh my....Webo has had a stinker today. You would have to question the wisdom of starting with 1 striker against Gencler in a game you must win. Especially when you have the option of having a Sow-Webo partnership up top. And even more so when one of the wingers you have is a pile of shit like Kuyt.

Take Kuyt off for Sow and Cristian for Topuz and move to a 4-4-2. That is how he should have started in the first place.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it should've been a 2 striker system ever since we bought Webo!!! We won more than half of our games when Sow started meandering to the front of the formation and stopped listening to that **** on the sidelines.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
it should've been a 2 striker system ever since we bought Webo!!! We won more than half of our games when Sow started meandering to the front of the formation and stopped listening to that **** on the sidelines.
Mate, that is a given. When you have Sow and Webo, why leave one of them on the sidelines? of course, it should be a 4-4-2.

But neyse.....give Aykut benefit of the doubt and say he was trying to do something different upto this point. But for these last few games of the season where you HAVE to win every week.....it makes 0 sense to play with 1 striker.

But then again....it isn't like we needed any further confirmation to know that Angut is clueless. He clearly showed that a looooong time ago.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts