Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I look at Serie A I can't help but drool over the great talent we have strutting on our beautiful fields.From Kaka to Chevanton to adriano to Gilardino to Trezeguet,Bazzani,Jankulovski,Fiore,Cassano,Flachi,Nakata,and the list goes on.In years to come we're going to see these players evolve into Champions well If I may say they already are that.

·
Registered
460 Posts
that's the thing.
does't matter if the clubs are rich or are on the verge of bankruptcy, the talent in 'calcio' will always be there.
God intended this ! :stuckup:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly the talent is everywhere,Everone deserves a fair shot.Players need to be nurtured Properly and given plenty of time to mature.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Serie A needs to give more space to it's home-grown talent...it has been doing so already but it could always do more...we need the next Del Piero's and Vieri'....Inzaghi's for attack...and better and younger Italians coming through the ranks.

We need better younger defenders...the trend of Italy having the best defense in europe has slided into better forward playing players rather then defenders.

Oh well...:depress:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Or vice versa my man, or vice versa :howler:

I watch Super Snday every week

but I am never satisfied with the match I see

fast/furios and crap

this thread is not for you, so go back to watching your long ball non varied piece of crap you call the EPL

Go and watch Leicester v Bolton :eek:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
this is possibly one of the reasons why Premier League supporters can't help but take the p!$$ out of you lot;) :tongue: :D :howler:
I'm starting to think your a closet-Italian football fan the amount of times I've seen you posts the same thing makes me wonder...:tongue: :D

Come show us your true self...;)

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Deano said:
Or vice versa my man, or vice versa :howler:

I watch Super Snday every week

but I am never satisfied with the match I see

fast/furios and crap
Well said.;) If the players want only to run that much they should have tried a career in athletics.:tongue:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
One other thing i've thought about is the smaller Serie A teams, they don't have many worldwise famous stars like the epl but they got very good domestic talent. Omar Milanetto from Modena( He started his career with Milan) Antonio Di Natale from Empoli, Flachi and Doni from Samp, Ventola from Siena, Locatelli from Bologna and Di Michele from Reggina, who needs foreign players? we got talent already ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts