Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no team deserves to win lo scudetto when they choke on the last day and fail to get more than a point in the season series against chievo.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sour grapes there capo ?

don't worry, its only 14 years and counting since you last won ........

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Keep this guy's post, Interisti, and remember him. This is an example of a typical gobbo!(derogatory term for juventini) Now you see why everyone in Italy hates them...

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
We have other 3-4 Juventini here already that is posting garbage, so no need for this topic to be a proof at all.

I´m sorry for the decent Juve fans here, but really this is getting ridiculous and I´m wondering where you get all these people from.

Although Severus has been an Inter hater ever since I saw him here first, and credit for him to not have said a word until today.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I wish I could help you boy. But I can´t, you better go home to your friends - at the Juventus-forum.

Ask the refeere for the way.

Phucking looser.

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
Torontino if you are a real Juve fan, you will remember exactly what the pain was like 2 years ago at Perugia. It's not right to post this crap, they don't deserve this, so be more respectful.

Sorry about him, I guess he's another to add to the list after Juventino2002, Marel and Beta.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts